Viofo a129 Duo plus Vs A129 Pro Vs 70mai A800s

tyobes

Reaction score
Country
France
Hello

I want to buy a dashcam between these 3 products but really I don't know wich one is better, especially Viofo A129 plus vs Pro

I found a lot of people like 70mai especially about his reability but unfortunately he has a useless parking mode, doesn't have time lapse etc...

About Viofo, I found that in climatic conditions where there is too much sun, the pro version does well, but in night conditions, the plus version is the winner, so we can say equality.

But when it comes to parking mode, I find it to be the most useful at viofo, except I read somewhere that the A129 plus version no longer contains buffering parking mode, while the Pro version does.

But I don't know the other parking modes like time lapse etc ... do they work or not, especially since I don't have a garage and therefore I leave the car on the street.

I read somewhere that viofo A129 plus rear camera does not work in low bitrate mode during parking mode, please confirm or deny this.

But in terms of reliability and software or hardware problems, I don't know if it's a lot or not at viofo because I find that there are enough people who complain about crash problems etc ...

I'm also looking at the viofo for my first dash cam. Nice that it has 18 month warranty. Something I've seen a lot of people mention is parking mode in general (not specific to any cam) draining and damaging the car battery. I'm thinking it might be something used in more temporary times then all the time. Somone with more experience would know better.

Back