Viofo A129 or Blackvue DR590W-2CH?

Hm.. no definite release date on that kit though

Looking at the viofo one and the street guardian one I think the street guardian would work with the A129.

If the voltage cut off is controlled by the voltage switch in the cable the camera with the right firmware takes care of the switching mode.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I think it would, I'm certain the switching mode definitely would work.

Does the voltage cut off in the cable monitor the voltage like a power magic or multi safer or does it just tell the camera what voltage you have selected?

The A129 kit will have the voltage regulator embedded in the kit itself and the camera will enable/disable parking mode based on when the accessory power wire is powered or not. When the accessory wire's voltage is cut parking mode is enabled instantly and when the accessory wire is powered parking mode is disabled instantly.

Any idea if the Viofo hardwire kit will have the same options as the PMP and others regarding battery low-voltage cut off and/or timed cut off? Ideally I'd want both options in a hardwire kit.

Any idea if the Viofo hardwire kit will have the same options as the PMP and others regarding battery low-voltage cut off and/or timed cut off? Ideally I'd want both options in a hardwire kit.
It only has voltage settings at present. 11.8, 12.0, 12.2 and 12.4v cut off. They may change it in the commercial release.

the hardwire kits only have voltage control, the timer control is in the camera, that makes it a lot more flexible than the PMP

Back