Viofo A129 Pro Duo Deleting Protected Files

Skylar132

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 PRO 2CH
I went onto my computer to review some clips I had captured with my A129 Pro and I found that any protected recordings were missing. and when i went through normal recordings the chunk i protected was missing. I don't think this is an SD card issue as only protected clips are missing and others are fine, but what is the issue here? I've already had to send back a faulty A129 pro and I'm getting a bit sick of this. I'm on the latest firmware and my SD card is an integral ultima pro 128GB.

there is none for me, tried the fix i was sent and still does it, just have to pull videos off it before it overwrites. Last viofo ill buy

It's rather odd; there are many knowledgeable Viofo supporters on this forum, but they all seem to be pretty silent regarding your issue. Perhaps they thought Viofo solved your problem... ???

There's no question that Viofo gives pretty good bang for the buck "most of the time". The two big challenges that face many Viofo users is it often appears that you're constantly in "beta mode" and problems that you would never dream of occurring are dealt with on the fly with no sense of urgency in getting "your problem" fixed.

The second challenge is there seems to be a major communication issue with the Viofo personnel in Shenzhen, China and their worldwide customers. That is very hard to contend with. - - If one is willing to pay more, I believe one could actually get great product support and communication from their dashcam company.

It's good to know upfront which companies are providing good customer support.

I hope you guys can eventually get your problem resolved.

there is none for me, tried the fix i was sent and still does it, just have to pull videos off it before it overwrites. Last viofo ill buy
Do you also use the parking mode?

Back