Viofo a129 pro duo

jimy

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
So i ordered this dashcam for in my new car.

Now i want to use a cellink neo for parking mode.

Blackbockmycar told me i need to buy the power output cable with spliced viofo cables
This one

The problem is they dont deliver outside the USA or Canada and i live in Belgium. Or it would be very expensive to deliver to belgium.

So the questions:
1. The cellink neo comes with a 3 spliced cable. Can i use that one instead?
1.1. (If i can use that one do i need to buy an other Cable) (viofo hardwire kit cable for parking mode)
1.2. If i need the viofo cable how do i connect it to the 3 spliced cable that comes with the cellink neo.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you need the 3 wire output for the cellink, and the Viofo HK3, wire the output of the Cellink to the input of the HK3

OP
J

jimy

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the reply.

One last question, do i connect the 2 ground to each other or both to a ground point of the car.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the reply.

One last question, do i connect the 2 ground to each other or both to a ground point of the car.
the the three output wires of the cellink are connected to the three input wires of the HK3, not to ground

HonestReview

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok thank you very much
You need a Cell Link with unspliced wires. The Cell Link goes to the accessory circuit of your car using a fuse tap so that it charges while the vehicle is turned on. You then connect the 3 wires from the HK3 to the unspliced wires. If you do not wish to hardwire your cell link neo, you can also power it through the 12v socket aka cigarette lighter socket.