Viofo A129

Guys, my viofo A129 stopped working after 15 days after it arrived. I checked the power cable, cigarrets lighter, and the itens are ok. I tried to put the unit on pc, but it not working too, nothing on pc. I try to power on in usb cable + usb charger, but no sucess, neither leds on, the unit appears died. Viofo or another people can help-me? The unit was $169 usd, I don't want to loose my money.:cry:

Last edited:
Viofo is very good with honoring warranties and in customer support so do not worry, your money will not have been wasted.

Phil

I have one question, is there also a battery version of the A129?

I noticed that my A129 gets pretty hot while driving and also while running in parking mode. Even when the car was parked in the shade, so I'm pretty scared how hot the camera will get when temperatures are getting a lot hotter... :oops:

I bought mine on eBay from the iange-0 ( https://www.ebay.de/str/iange-0/ )
The item number is 372488658902 but somehow the seller deleted the article completely on ebay, so I cant just have a look at the description anymore. :mad:

I have one question, is there also a battery version of the A129?

I noticed that my A129 gets pretty hot while driving and also while running in parking mode. Even when the car was parked in the shade, so I'm pretty scared how hot the camera will get when temperatures are getting a lot hotter... :oops:

I bought mine on eBay from the iange-0 ( https://www.ebay.de/str/iange-0/ )
The item number is 372488658902 but somehow the seller deleted the article completely on ebay, so I cant just have a look at the description anymore. :mad:
There is no battery version of the A129, only capacitor. It is normal for the camera to get warm.

@Regal the A129 is one of the better cams regarding operation in hotter climates. Just be sure to leave the wifi off (it generates extra heat in use and can limit front cam performance) and consider not using parking modes on the hottest of days or if the cam will see direct sun on it on slightly less hot days.

Phil

Alright, thanks for your replies, wifi is turned off, but that's a good advice anyway.

Is somebody aware of, what the best parking mode function is, in case of the heat?

Back