Viofo A139 - First Impressions

Okay my memory of the buttons was a little off, the event button are another shape but not something you will feel in the darkness.
So i went " Russian " on the A139, and now there is no doubt what button is the event one :)
Now you can't read the ! graphic on the button!

Looking at your image, maybe there should be a small bump on all the buttons, and a bigger raised triangle on the lock button.

I'm not doing much driving due to Covid restrictions and working from home. However the A139 continues to work reliably whenever I do go for a drive.

@viofo I have noticed one fault recently - the blue LED in the 12v adapter has stopped working. It still supplies power to the camera OK as far as I can tell so it's not a big issue.

Today my A139 front and rear cameras captured an impatient driver who almost ran over two schoolboys when he mounted and drove along the pavement, jumping the queue to the traffic lights ahead.
Would certainly not have worked if I had been there in your place. I'm pretty sure that my wheels would have been there in no time ten centimeters next to the curb and then the space on the sidewalk is no longer guaranteed, at least not for a rice bowl like this. – One of those moments you want to sit in a Stridsvagen 122 (Very nice Swedish vehicle, which is based on a German design, with it certainly no one messes and stays nice in the back. Unfortunately, it also has a small disadvantage, it is a real gas guzzler. Well, not as bad as the American counterpart, which needs twice as much - turbines belong in an airplane and not on the road or off-road.)

Back