Viofo A139 pro // accessories // screw mounting bracket

Müller

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello.

I already liked the unexpected solid build quality of the A139, but with this bracket und the absolut no play military grade fixation of the cable like cam and cable being a potted one-piece, this bracket takes the A139 to another level.

It looks professionell and actually is. So solid, you can swing that brick for selfdefense purpose. Highly recommended. Hopefully not the swinging. 7,50Euro each. Totally worth it and offering an additional mounting option if using this cam for other tasks than just spying on the world from windshields sitting on that standard gps-gluefoot ...

dct_090323_002.jpg

dct_090323_01.jpg

dct_090323_006.jpg

But what if I'm at fault in an accident & need to rip the dash cam down to quickly chuck it into the woods before police arrive?

Joking aside, I wondered what that bracket was for. Interesting solution for keeping the cables attached.
Has anyone actually had issues with the cables detaching?

Yeah those are the anti tamper " device " for your Viofo used in a commercial setting, so your company truck ASO

Hello venezian,

i got mine from VIOFO-Benelux. They still don´t have them listed on their website. But write an email to Mr. Patrick Oosterbroek (info@viofo.nl), he knows about these brackets (screw mounting brackets).

Back