VIOFO Bluetooth Remote Control For A129 Dual Channel Dash Camera

I said that until now the people could use the bluetooth only with the A129 camera and only to save emergency videos. The pairing with the remote is done by just pressing the remote button. No other setting is possible from camera menu. Few posts above user viofo said that maybe they will add some menu function to select the desired action for the button pressing.
Is better to read all posts from this thread until now.

enjoy,
Mtz

I've had mine for a few months on the original battery and it's still good.
To pair up with the cam you hold it on till you get the blue light. Happens pretty fast.

Purchase direct from Viofo for savings if you can wait longer for shipping.

The Bluetooth remote takes a standard CR2032 and should last quite awhile. It will also come with an extra battery and they are extremely easy to replace.

If you update your firmware, remember to re-pair the remote. I forgot to test mine after a few beta FW updates and found it was no longer working. All fine now though - paired with the A129 left-right cameras in the back of my car where I cannot reach them.

Snagged one for $14.99 no sales tax free shipping during BF sale from Viofo.

A note on the BT Button, take into consideration for placement to change the battery you twist the base. It (on mine anyway) does not take much to twist it.
So if you have it located where it can get brushed against it may twist open. Avoid areas that cables or cords dangle or lay.

Back