VIOFO Bluetooth Remote Control For A129 Dual Channel Dash Camera

About the rear camera cable, I thought you mean the cable is thick, this is limited by the current techonology, we are also looking for coaxial cable like blackvue for future product.

The Wi-Fi speed in 5Ghz mode is around 3MB/s, is faster than most of dash cams in the market.
This maybe improved in future latest chipset platform for new products.
Have you tried running a fiber optic cable to the rear camera?
They are more expensive but work great with cctv cameras. (Just a thought)

There is never perfect camera.
Regarding the video quality, the A119 support 1440P, so can be better than 1080P especially for daytime.

About the rear camera cable, I thought you mean the cable is thick, this is limited by the current techonology, we are also looking for coaxial cable like blackvue for future product.

The Wi-Fi speed in 5Ghz mode is around 3MB/s, is faster than most of dash cams in the market.
This maybe improved in future latest chipset platform for new products.
I'm still waiting for the CPL for my A129 front camera.

Have you tried running a fiber optic cable to the rear camera?
They are more expensive but work great with cctv cameras. (Just a thought)

Why bother. It's a standard usb cable - no size issues easily hides behind molding or headliner. What is the concern?

Why bother. It's a standard usb cable - no size issues easily hides behind molding or headliner. What is the concern?
I have read complaints about the quality of the rear camera's footage no being so good.

Mine are equal (when no sun reflections) as quality.

Sent from my 1+ 5T using Tapatalk

I have read complaints about the quality of the rear camera's footage no being so good.

See no difference between the front and rear camera in picture quality and I have both installed. A different digital cable wouldn't change "the quality" of a digital signal. It's all digital. There's nothing wrong with the cable. It's just a cable.

Why not buying from Romania from viofo.ro and like to wait few weeks for shipping from China? :O

enjoy,
Mtz

Because the seller in Romania is rude and does not respond to messages. The price on viofo.ro is higher by about 25% (including taxes and delivery, which do not exist if I buy from viofo.com). I usually get the products ordered on viofo.com in two weeks.
Why do you care? Please focus on the topic.

Last edited:
If you look under my avatar you can see I am member here from 2012 (when this forum had just few members) and in all this time I was trying to help people like you. This was about care.
About rude:
China = 30$ (launching price) = 120 lei + TVA = 142 lei (if you will not pay the TVA there is still 120 lei to pay after 2 weeks)
Romania = 85 lei + shipping = about 100 lei
100 lei < 120 lei if you will not pay TVA when importing and avoid the tax.
With the new China price of $20 and paying import taxes your remote camera imported from China after 2 weeks will cost less with about $1-$2. These $1-2 will be spent by you on bus ticket or car fuel and wasting 1-2 hours at the customs.

@jokiin some people are just haters. The OP hate the $30 price of remote. Also I consider the $30 price was too high.
Also I like to buy from China sometimes instead of Romania for some reason. Maybe he have some reason too.

enjoy,
Mtz

If you look under my avatar you can see I am member here from 2012 (when this forum had just few members) and in all this time I was trying to help people like you. This was about care.
About rude:
China = 30$ (launching price) = 120 lei + TVA = 142 lei (if you will not pay the TVA there is still 120 lei to pay after 2 weeks)
Romania = 85 lei + shipping = about 100 lei
100 lei < 120 lei if you will not pay TVA when importing and avoid the tax.
With the new China price of $20 and paying import taxes your remote camera imported from China after 2 weeks will cost less with about $1-$2. These $1-2 will be spent by you on bus ticket or car fuel and wasting 1-2 hours at the customs.

@jokiin some people are just haters. The OP hate the $30 price of remote. Also I consider the $30 price was too high.
Also I like to buy from China sometimes instead of Romania for some reason. Maybe he have some reason too.

enjoy,
Mtz
The China price is $20 -> 80 RON. I don't pay VAT, I don't stay at the customs. I know how to do it to avoid that.
The Romanian price is 100 RON.
The Viofo Dual bought from China (was delivered from UK) and was ~700 RON. On viofo.ro the price is 850 RON.
Please keep your math for you, I didn't ask you for financial help. I have more than $10.000 payed on different goods from China, I know how to buy fast and cheep. (I bought VIOFO A119S with GPS included for only $75 (everything included, UK warehouse) from viofo.com, when in Romania the price was 600 RON ( $75 * 4= 300 RON)). Keep the financial advise for those who ask for. I said $30 is to much for the bluetooth remote, after that they dropped to $20. That was the moment when I made the order. If you sell viofo in Romania is not my business. Mind your own business!

the challenge of buying in your local market is the seller has to pay their taxes, it adds to the price

The China price is $20 -> 80 RON. I don't pay VAT, I don't stay at the customs. I know how to do it to avoid that.
Your screenshot is with a shipping with Singapore Post. With such shipping you need to go to customs post (Posta Romana - Vama), your order is not delivered at home. At customs post is a customs man which is asking for proof o payment and if you will show him the $30 payment he will tax you with $5.7 (TVA). If you have some way to break the law then is your luck, but not everybody have this luck.
In 6 years on this forum I never wrote viofo.ro except the advice for you so I was never promoting that store, all my links for Viofo cameras are to the official website. Looking at your posts from this thread I consider I made a mistake trying to help you in an ontopic problem about a product price, you don't deserve help. Good luck with the taxes!

enjoy,
Mtz

Your screenshot is with a shipping with Singapore Post. With such shipping you need to go to customs post (Posta Romana - Vama), your order is not delivered at home. At customs post is a customs man which is asking for proof o payment and if you will show him the $30 payment he will tax you with $5.7 (TVA). If you have some way to break the law then is your luck, but not everybody have this luck.
In 6 years on this forum I never wrote viofo.ro except the advice for you so I was never promoting that store, all my links for Viofo cameras are to the official website. Looking at your posts from this thread I consider I made a mistake trying to help you in an ontopic problem about a product price, you don't deserve help. Good luck with the taxes!

enjoy,
Mtz
The screenshot wasn't with my order. You suppose to much. I don't spend more than 5 minutes to pick up my parcel. Because we leave in the country of all possibilities.
This dialog is off topic. $30 is to much for a simple bluetooth remote control (a universal one costs ~$2, probably they dropped the price because they didn't want to see somebody selling the same thing for $5 (with a sniffer and a cloning tool another Chinese can make miracles ))
Even if I can afford it, I do not want to pay more than it deserves. But that does not mean I will not have it.

The one thing I’d like from the Bluetooth remote is a way to take a snapshot/photo OR flag the current video RO. Haven’t seen anything saying that’s an option yet. Seems like it might be simple enough tap = photo and then double tap or press and hold for video save. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like it might be simple enough tap = photo and then double tap or press and hold for video save. Just a thought.
don't tap. get a 256gb sd card, it should record the video for a longer time you can't sleep.

don't tap. get a 256gb sd card, it should record the video for a longer time you can't sleep.

Less about running out of room more about not having to search through 128GB of videos for the right clip.

Back