Viofo.com community’s forum

Clutha

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I stumbled on a forum via Viofo.com. It wouldn’t let me join advising it had picked up ‘spam’ issues. Shame, some very handy looking posts. Some of the posters had similar avatars to posters on here. Are the forum’s connected?

It wouldn’t let me join advising it had picked up ‘spam’ issues.
mmmm Your profile here says Location: Helensburgh, Scotland and you have a flag showing that you are in the Netherlands. Maybe there is something with your IP which is confusing this one and upsetting that forum?

PM Viofo here and ask to have access arranged. As long as you're not a spammer he shouldn't mind doing that for you ;)

Phil

PM Viofo here and ask to have access arranged. As long as you're not a spammer he shouldn't mind doing that for you ;)

Phil
Viofo admin have responded, (at last). I was looking for detailed information on the settings available since the new firmware was downloaded on my A119s. At the moment it’s trial and error

I stumbled on a forum via Viofo.com. It wouldn’t let me join advising it had picked up ‘spam’ issues. Shame, some very handy looking posts. Some of the posters had similar avatars to posters on here. Are the forum’s connected?
I have really become disechanted with Viofo and their crappy forums... their product has crappy cables.. and the forum is horrible, doesn't work 90% of the time it doesn't work properly... are they going out of business? they sure act like they don't care...

They are not going out of business any more than you're retired.

It amazes me that people jump to such conclusions over a forum post.

But thanks for your 3 posts here across the last 3 years (y).

They are not going out of business any more than you're retired.

It amazes me that people jump to such conclusions over a forum post.

But thanks for your 3 posts here across the last 3 years (y).
There's nothing wrong with someone forming and expressing an opinion about a company here... you may not agree with them, and that's your perogative to say so. But you really don't need to speak condescendingly to people here ... or do you?

Back