Viofo MLC cards 32GB and 64GB

Price seems comparable to Sandisk Endurance and some others that are specifically made for dash cam & security cam

I wonder who is the OEM for these cards. I would assume that someone else is making them, and private labeling them with VIOFO stamped on the card.

I've been using the Samsung Pro Endurance cards that recently came out. They seem to work good, been using them for about a month it a very hot climate.

I wonder who is the OEM for these cards. I would assume that someone else is making them, and private labeling them with VIOFO stamped on the card.
I'm sure Viofo don't manufacture them, probably a Chinese flash memory manufacturer, only one I can think of is the owner of Lexar...

Not made in China but made in Taiwan.

enjoy,
Mtz

Viofo microsd card made in taiwan.jpg

I would stay away from sandisk high endurance.. look at the failures. this is why it's so cheap.

I'd recommend Samsung Pro Endurance, I've been using them in a very hot climate and they work great. But they are pricey.

The Transcend High Endurance cards also get great reviews, but I've never used them.

Make sure you buy from a reputable source. Lots of counterfeits out there.

What kind of card would you recommended?
If you want high endurance, how about the Viofo MLC cards, seems like a good recommendation for this thread!

i'm waiting until it available on amazon. Thank you all for the suggestions!

If you want high endurance, how about the Viofo MLC cards, seems like a good recommendation for this thread!

Nope, because it might be a rebadged sandisk high endurance. I would go for a vendor who typically gives trouble free warranty, especially when one is buying a card specifically designed for dash cam. use fakespot.com . stick in amazon's product url and see what fakespot says..and youll be shocked that many samsung and sandisk have so many alledged fake reviews.

Use fakespot.com . stick in amazon's product url and see what fakespot says..and youll be shocked that many samsung and sandisk have so many alledged fake reviews.

fake reviews, or real reviews about fake cards?

Back