Viofo MT1 Dual Motorcycle Dashcam: Sample Video

What's up with the Viofo MT1? We're a good way into June, but it still doesn't seem to be available.

This stinks. I've had nothing but problems with the Innovv K2 - it's proven a complete disaster. I was hoping to replace it with the Viofo MT1, as the Viofo A129 Duo in my car has been 100% reliable and very nearly trouble-free.

I was also considering the Blueskysea B1M, but it must have been discontinued, or is out of stock for a while.

Good, may take a chance as an early adopter since the A129 Duo has been so good. Actually it's been good on 2 cars - my girlfriend has one as well.

The only thing that hasn't worked so well is parking mode, but I don't need it most of the time & so haven't tried in a while.

What's up with the Viofo MT1? We're a good way into June, but it still doesn't seem to be available.

This stinks. I've had nothing but problems with the Innovv K2 - it's proven a complete disaster. I was hoping to replace it with the Viofo MT1, as the Viofo A129 Duo in my car has been 100% reliable and very nearly trouble-free.

I was also considering the Blueskysea B1M, but it must have been discontinued, or is out of stock for a while.
We are preparing the production now.

Back