VIOFO T130 3CH / 2CH details?

runtohell121

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo & Vantrue - too many to list
Just saw an AppStore update showing compatibility for VIOFO T130 and a quick search shows it’ll be either a 3CH or 2CH per product registration on VIOFO website… other than that, anyone else see any other details?

Sort of an A139, but in a different format and I guess a bit cheaper, designed for Taxi and USA use.

If you want a 3 channel dashcam, or 2 channels in one unit, then it will be worth a look, although I would recommend the A139 unless you are in the USA and like recording the cops at the driver's window!

It is a 3CH model, looks different compared to others in the market.
We are also looking for reviewers, soon we will have new batch samples available, please send PM to me.

:) Damn you guys just can not sit still can you (y)
Is it a 2 in one + 1 camera model or with 2 remote cameras like the A139, cuz i really think the way the A139 is made is optimal in regard to interior camera and rear camera.

I have no idea what it is but a 2+1 form-factor could be really good if the interior cam swivels horizontally like the B2W. There are lots of folks on the US who like that ability.

Phil

I can only test such cameras if i remove my mirror,,,,, which is legal for me to do, but with the mirror in place at least with the B2W and the Zenfox T3 i tested, i would have had to mount the cameras so low on my windscreen it might be illegal, or at the very least offset to a side very much more than i would like.

Yes front door window coverage seem popular with a lot of people, and i do get that, but i am fortunate i can get out of my car to face people approaching my car, that is one American tradition we have not embraced yet ( remaining in your car and dont make a cop nervous with sudden or suspicious movements )

I have no idea what it is but a 2+1 form-factor could be really good if the interior cam swivels horizontally like the B2W. There are lots of folks on the US who like that ability.

Phil

Yes, it is a 2 +1 form factor, the interior cam can rotate horizontally and vertically, not a similar design as B2W.

Yes, it is a 2 +1 form factor, the interior cam can rotate horizontally and vertically, not a similar design as B2W.

Sounds interesting. Hopefully the unit isn't too big. And how's the rear camera cable? Is it similar to A139 or A129?

Sounds interesting. Hopefully the unit isn't too big. And how's the rear camera cable? Is it similar to A139 or A129?
Similar to A129.

We use different cables on different models, depends on the hardware solution.

Similar to A129.

We use different cables on different models, depends on the hardware solution.
Any chance it'll be thinner than the A129 cable? Main thing I disliked from A129 series was the rear cable.

Any chance it'll be thinner than the A129 cable? Main thing I disliked from A129 series was the rear cable.
The A139 cables are much thinner, but you pay a little extra for that.

As Viofo said, the T130 cable is similar to the A129 cable, although with a different connector, so not the same.

Hopefully the unit isn't too big.
It is quite a nice size, I wouldn't want it any bigger, but given the adjustability on the interior lens it is a sensible size, and with a 3 channel you can't have it too small or it would overheat. Seems much easier to position than the B2W in the vehicles I've tried it in, although in some vehicles the B2W fits very nicely. It is a higher quality/resolution product than the B2W anyway, so I'm just comparing the shapes. Also quicker to position than an A139 since there is only one unit on the windscreen, so more suitable if you are likely to be changing vehicles, or if you prefer the alternative styling, or if you want to record people at the window with the adjustable interior lens.

The A139 cables are much thinner, but you pay a little extra for that.

As Viofo said, the T130 cable is similar to the A129 cable, although with a different connector, so not the same.

It is quite a nice size, I wouldn't want it any bigger, but given the adjustability on the interior lens it is a sensible size, and with a 3 channel you can't have it too small or it would overheat. Seems much easier to position than the B2W in the vehicles I've tried it in, although in some vehicles the B2W fits very nicely. It is a higher quality/resolution product than the B2W anyway, so I'm just comparing the shapes. Also quicker to position than an A139 since there is only one unit on the windscreen, so more suitable if you are likely to be changing vehicles, or if you prefer the alternative styling, or if you want to record people at the window with the adjustable interior lens.

Thanks for all the details. Sounds pretty nice as a 3 channel dash cam. I'm assuming parking mode on the T130 would be similar to the rest of the Viofo lineup?

Seems like a T3 with some modifications?

Is the power cable mini USB or USB-C?

Seem like i just missed delivery, ( one day early according to tracking )
But someone was pressing the door buzzer while i was taking a shower, and looking at tracking it say 12:24 Customer not available or business closed. :cry:

Just got a update " Hi. Your package is delayed. It is scheduled to arrive on Fri, 08/27/2021 before 9:00am."
Fortunate these days i am able to fall asleep, and get up early in the morning too, normally by 9:00 i have not yet fallen asleep even if i went to bed at midnight.

I received mine with a lightning speed. Shipped on the 20th from Hong Kong and received on the 23rd in Texas!! That was even faster than the local parcel service

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G T130 2
D T130 58
rcg530 T130 135
mentadent T130 3
J T130 12
Back