VIOFO The Stupidity Continues

This Samsung EVO is the best from Samsung or the best recommended is another version?

enjoy,
Mtz

I don't know that there's much different in these models, they give them different names and colours with slightly different specs so that they can sell to different sales channels, the green one is exclusive for Amazon USA, the orange ones are for retail store and others but they seem to be the same cards for the most part

Amazon fluctuates this price a couple times a month. It’s $40 for about one or two weeks a month. Definitely a good price. The 64GB is regularly $20 as well.

Amazon fluctuates this price a couple times a month. It’s $40 for about one or two weeks a month. Definitely a good price. The 64GB is regularly $20 as well.

Yes and I think that this card should be recommended as much as possible with our/your cameras and if comfortable with retailers here maybe add it to their product line as an option at the checkout............ Just thinking out loud :cool:

Here it is again................ https://www.amazon.com/gp/B06XWZWYVP

@Dashmellow............ I just received this 20,000mAh power bank knowing you bought one out of curiosity so give us you thoughts so far..... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/172821333344

Mine arrived dead flat which is now on 1 after 2 hours with a 1amp charger so will report back over the next week of usage and with your experience could you start a thread on power banks including this one or is there one already ?

Last edited:
Yes and I think that this card should be recommended as much as possible with our/your cameras and if comfortable with retailers here maybe add it to their product line as an option at the checkout............ Just thinking out loud :cool:

Here it is again................ https://www.amazon.com/gp/B06XWZWYVP

@Dashmellow............ I just received this 20,000mAh power bank knowing you bought one out of curiosity so give us you thoughts so far..... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/172821333344

Mine arrived dead flat which is now on 1 after 2 hours with a 1amp charger so will report back over the next week of usage and with your experience could you start a thread on power banks including this one or is there one already ?

I've already provided my thoughts about the TQKA power bank in THIS lengthy post over in the "Official Owners Thread" and there are several general power banks threads in the Batteries and Capacitors forum such as THIS one. I'm not quite sure what else I could add to that. I really like this power bank, especially as it is apparently the only one to date that employs lithium iron phosphate cells. My only serious gripe about the design is that the protruding power button will switch the unit on accidentally with only a minor bump up against another object. It's the only power bank I've ever seen that will do that. All the other ones have a safer design that makes them almost impossible to switch on unintentionally.

I've never seen a power bank shipped with no charge in it, so I hope that's not an indication of a problem or a unit someone else returned. Power banks should be stored for long periods at approximately 50% charge and that is the way virtually all of them are shipped from the factory. Charging a 20,000 mAh power bank from dead flat at 1amp can take as much as twenty hours. It will likely take a bit less time than that since even when flat the circuitry will cut off power at about 2.9V give or take. With this particular power bank, a 2 amp charger may be a better way to go if you want to speed up the charge time but lower amperage charging will increase cell longevity.

Still on 6 and the 1amp charger seems to have cooled and settled............ Stay tuned kids

The LED screen is flashing eractically but the number is rising............. What the ?

Still on 6 and the 1amp charger seems to have cooled and settled............ Stay tuned kids

The LED screen is flashing eractically but the number is rising............. What the ?

The LED display on the TQKA power bank should flash the numerals about once every second during charging but it shouldn't be erratic. When fully charged and when in use the LED display should remain on. If it's doing anything other than that you should consider returning the unit for a replacement. The fact that your unit was shipped with no charge sounds suspect as well, so keep an eye on this thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W WR1 0
Yooshaw WR1 3
J WR1 4
J WR1 5
P WR1 365
Back