VIOFO The Stupidity Continues

I read thread shortage, i was just about to ask if i should step up my game in here.

I think i can get the forum going on my tablet too and then put it under my pillow when i go to bed, but i am afraid my posts will be even more incoherent then :giggle:

thankfully not, memory card shortages have been a headache for about a year, still no light at the end of that tunnel just yet

Well, I was joking obviously but I guess it could be worse. I notice that the Transcend 32 GB class 10 on Amazon has recently come down in price slightly. Still, the card is selling at about twice what I last paid for one.

Even with a USD thats at a all time low i was told earlier in the day.

I notice that the Transcend 32 GB class 10 on Amazon has recently come down in price slightly. Still, the card is selling at about twice what I last paid for one.

I've been told that the prices are expected to start trending down soon, still high and in short supply at the moment though

I've been told that the prices are expected to start trending down soon, still high and in short supply at the moment though

That's good news. Since memory chips have become a commodity, I guess like all commodities we have to expect price fluctuations, sometimes rather sharp ones.

It makes me glad I bought a few memory cards I came across at very attractive prices even though I didn't need them at the time. The 128GB Samsung EVO I found on clearance at Walmart for 25 dollars was a great find as was the Transcend 32 GB lightning deal from Amazon for $5.99. That card is now "down" to $17.18 from $19.99.

Notice how everyone is ignoring the issues of VIOFO and instead hi jacked the thread to make fun of their customers. Jokiin should know better and as such has been exposed on Social Media along with his company.

Ongoing repercussions of the great string shortage of 2017

You mean the shortage of intelligence at VIOFO with you being a perfect example, making fun of your customers.

You mean the shortage of intelligence at VIOFO with you being a perfect example, making fun of your customers.
You do know that jokiin doesn't work for Viofo? :unsure:

Yup, excellent price and has been for awhile now.

Thanks to you lot for the recommendations and if you remember I got a Lexar 64gb on your recommendation for my A119S just before they ceased production of the good ones and it is still going strong

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W WR1 0
Yooshaw WR1 3
J WR1 4
J WR1 5
P WR1 365
Back