viofo updated cpl filter for A119 group?

Smiley

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo A119V.1(1), A119V.2 (6), A119V3 (1)
Looking to add a CPL filter for a new camera And I see that some places Are advertising An "updated model." It looks like it has a curved Central area. Does anyone have any additional information on that? Thanking you in advance. Harry.Updtaed CPL filter.jpgUpdtaed CPL filter.jpg

The "Updated Model" was made to fit the new lens on the A119S and A129. If your looking for the A119, then either the new model or older model will work fine.

Looking to add a CPL filter for a new camera And I see that some places Are advertising An "updated model." It looks like it has a curved Central area. Does anyone have any additional information on that? Thanking you in advance. Harry.View attachment 44349View attachment 44349

Your profile says you have the A119. Either CPL will fit that model. (same performance CPL inside) New one is slightly larger to prevent vinetting on other models. (which was never a problem on the A119)

Last edited:
There are two different CPLs the old one are darker than new ones. The new ones are more green. I have one of each and there is little difference in their usage.

Back