Viofo V3 and Sandisk High Endurance C10, U3, Problem

have reached the conclusion that the brand new 32GB Sandisk High Endurance 'white' card is unable to meet the requirements of the Viofo. This is both shocking and bizarre as the Sandisk High Endurance is their highest performance sequential write card that was engineered specifically for dash cameras and security cameras and I would assume they put most of their prowess into sequential constant write.

Suffice to say, I will not be purchasing any more Sandisk brand memory cards for dash cams in the future.

If you bought this on Amazon, was the card "Shipped and Sold by Amazon" ? There have been reports of fakes being sold via 3rd party listings for that card. (you'll see some negative reviews even) Best to confirm it's Shipped and Sold by Amazon. If it was, must be a rare defect. Any brand card can fail right out the gate though from experience. (rare but happens) I've found the new Sandisk High Endurance U3 card to be very realiable so far though.

If you bought this on Amazon, was the card "Shipped and Sold by Amazon" ? There have been reports of fakes being sold via 3rd party listings for that card. (you'll see some negative reviews even) Best to confirm it's Shipped and Sold by Amazon. If it was, must be a rare defect. Any brand card can fail right out the gate though from experience. (rare but happens) I've found the new Sandisk High Endurance U3 card to be very realiable so far though.

Yes, it was shipped AND sold by Amazon. I have ran all the performance test multiple times here and stuff. It all passed. No issue that I can see, yet the Viofo V3 continues to cry foul about it. :

Copied and pasted from my order screen:
SanDisk 32GB High Endurance Video microSDHC Card with Adapter for Dash cam and Home Monitoring Systems - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, Micro SD Card - SDSQQNR
SanDisk
Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc

I have very good experience doing warranty replacements on cards from Amazon, even on a card not sold by them.
Often they have a new card in my hands before i get to ship the broken one out to them.

The cards i have die on me in the most annoying and very fast way have all been higher end than normal cards, some 64GB cards i dident get to fill one time,,,,, at least not the first card, their replacements have all been okay.

For some bizarre reason Sandisk do seem to have compatibility issues with some makes of dashcam.

The Samsung Pro Endurance has been working fine in my V3. The vehicle doesn't get used a lot but I've done a few trips and it hasn't failed at all.

Back