Voice Recording AWESOME

Welcome to the forum Moe.

All dashcams record audio, and most also have the option to disable that.
If you are thinking voice commands, then yes that is becoming more and more a thing, personally i dont see that much use for it, but if i have a event i do now press the event button and then retrieve it when i get home or some time later.

Needless to say boxes to talk to / with in the home,,,, also do not have those.

kamkar...
You just have to hope that "they" do not start asking questions.
Bit worrying if "they" do & then answer them.
:stig:

Last edited:
Depends on who/why you are recording.. kind of creepy to record conversations while "you" are out getting a coffee.

kamkar...
You just have to hope that "they" do not start asking questions.
Bit worrying if "they" do & then answer them.
:stig:

If they do, i am ready, i have extensive debates with myself every day, i estimate on average 6 hours every day trying to fall asleep.
For out loud talking i do tend to do that while driving, often start off as a angry comment about someones driving, and then i just go on and on, and of course also soon off topic as i am a master of that on any level.
Also with the kind of person i am, no telling how many microphones are already installed in my apartment,,,, the Danish government for sure have no qualms in this regard.

Also visible in the past election where the number of invalid votes was up 56% over last election that was already high in this regard.
I dont mind admitting i voted on big hand + extended middle finger on a artistic level a 5 year old could match. :mad:

Useful in poor light, when the camera may not capture a readable registration plate, you can read out the registration number to be sure you have it.

calling out a offender plate at night are a very good habit, CUZ you sure as hell can not count on any dashcam capturing it on video.

Back