Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
youtube.com/watch?v=mjaDB9aaEDA&feature=emb_logo

Wants to die so close to Christmas ?

Last edited:
Dident you know, Spandex make you bullet proof.

You are upset that he entered the light on a yellow, and it turned red while he was in the intersection?

The cyclist are bringing a knife to a gunfight,,,,,,,, you should never do that.
You should be very conscious about how little you are in a big world, otherwise you end up between a rock and a hard place.

These lights going strait from red to green freak me out a little, here the yellow are always active no matter if the light climb up or down the tree, i assume in AU the yellow are also in play just for the cyclists direction.

The cyclist are bringing a knife to a gunfight,,,,,,,, you should never do that.
You should be very conscious about how little you are in a big world, otherwise you end up between a rock and a hard place.

These lights going strait from red to green freak me out a little, here the yellow are always active no matter if the light climb up or down the tree, i assume in AU the yellow are also in play just for the cyclists direction.
In the US there us usually at least 1 second where all lights are red before any go green. The problem with yellow before green is you would get people drag racing from the light, leaving early, and hitting those who misjudge the yellow light before red.

Yeah. The Danish traffic code basically say that yellow light = red light, you must stop and only not do so it it entail danger,,,,,, by which the law mean you brake so hard you loose control of your car,,, which now with ABS and what not are next to impossible, but thats not how people use it, they do yellow light = i can just make it if i floor it, or if i ride the tail of the car in front i am good.
They even waste tax payer money every year running campaign about this, but it is just 1 - 2 days a year in a few intersections, so like use of handheld phone which have also seen steeper fines and even a mark on your license ( we just have 3 here )
Well people dont care, i see just as many using the phone while driving, and just tonight stopped at red light, suddenly the woman beside me drove across the red light, i assume she reacted to the green arrow for L turn.
Next red light 100 M up the road i smiled to her and yelled to her "Santa better not have seen that" :)

I assume you could say the yellow light here is the overlap of red light you mention, i am pretty sure no intersection here are red at the same time in all directions,,,, yellow yes but not red, when one direction turn red the other turn green, as the yellow period have been in between to make sure and clear the intersection of any cars ( most often L turning ones waiting for oncoming traffic to clear before they execute )

Last edited:

No, the motorbikes are the ones bringing the knives.

Cyclists on the roads are literally like Neo jumping across in the training program-Matrix reference. Nothing personal but if you have a foot path with no other user, they should use it instead of being on the road.

Its legal in Western Australia :)
So adults on bikes are supposed to be on the roads only, do they need a licence or are they all using unlicenced vehicles on the road, lol.

Its legal in Western Australia :)
So adults on bikes are supposed to be on the roads only, do they need a licence or are they all using unlicenced vehicles on the road, lol.
No licence madness yet even though whingers keep suggesting it, large fines if you ride on the footpath makes up for any missed revenue opportunities

Back