Warlock completely off topic for which I apologise

Ipol

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
Lukas LK7900. V2000GS dual front and rear dashcam
@ Al Drake......In your search for Warlock seeing as the person concerned became your official driver did his name appear on the hire form for the car, the car hire firm might have records,also did he take you to any bars that he was well known at.That might help, good luck with the search. Regarding buttbook as jonathan winters would say ( your a naughty naughty boy now go stand in the corner till I tell you to return to your seat ) As you can tell I like watching snippets of the dean martin/jonathan winters roasts ..... along with all the other roast guests.....regards Ipol :D

Ipol said:
@ Al Drake......In your search for Warlock seeing as the person concerned became your official driver did his name appear on the hire form for the car, the car hire firm might have records,also did he take you to any bars that he was well known at.That might help, good luck with the search. Regarding buttbook as jonathan winters would say ( your a naughty naughty boy now go stand in the corner till I tell you to return to your seat ) As you can tell I like watching snippets of the dean martin/jonathan winters roasts ..... along with all the other roast guests.....regards Ipol :D
I thought my search for Warlock was in another group. Did I post it here by mistake?

No when you asked if I was in any other forums I looked to see if you were in any ( apart from buttbook)o_O and came across you search sorry to confuse you I was trying to help :)

OK, That explains it. Why didn't you reply on the group I posted to? Still not a problem. I've given up locating Warlock. I'll see if I can located him in person when I get there. Thanks for trying to help Ipol.

Hi Al I was under the impression I would have to register to post on that site and didnt think it was worth it as I would only use it once maybe twice, so I opted for off topic here oh well never mind I hope you eventually find him......dont be fooled by the profile picture that was taken many years ago (before I became....old...handsome......and....wise...:eek:) Ipol

Ya, I guess you're right. I don't really fit in there as it seems it's mostly for locals and those that travel there regularly. I'll be there for a week in the beginning of October. I haven't seen Warlock since '87.

I have never posted my picture anywhere on the interweb. I'd probably be banned if I did.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Street Guardian USA Off Topic 4
Back