Warm fall day and the motorcycles were out...

Number400

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Panorama S/CF-100/BulletHD Biker Mate
A little wheelie action:

Had some from the front too but they were getting too far away to be any good.

there is always one dickhead in the amongst the rest.

I used to goof off like that but never on the highway and especially not around traffic. I would be happy to catch the carnage on my cameras though. As long as no one earned a Darwin award in the process...

i remember one of the other mechanics i used to work with once duct taped a camcorder to the side fairing on his bike (an R1 i think), on his way in to work. he was having fun on the twisties, leaning WAY over... then he'd hit a straight and then you see nothing but sky, with an occasional street light flying past, then back down, leaning way over for another turn, then sky, street light, street light... crazy.

Goofing off is allways fun, but as you say its not for public roads.

When i was stunting my quad on the harbour in Aarhus it was on a small path parralel to the road, and often passing bikers allso had to show off.

Only problem was there wheelies was at a increasing speed and short, my wheelies was at walking speed and long, and if i wanted to 1 handed :)

And if the biker had a little skill i just did a little high chair wheeling, that usioally put them down and they left :p

Ha, duct tape and a camcorder = early adopter for dash cams :)

i remember one of the other mechanics i used to work with once duct taped a camcorder to the side fairing on his bike (an R1 i think), on his way in to work. he was having fun on the twisties, leaning WAY over... then he'd hit a straight and then you see nothing but sky, with an occasional street light flying past, then back down, leaning way over for another turn, then sky, street light, street light... crazy.

Back