Warning. Be careful about buying BlackVue products.

I have had the following Blackvue cameras so will list their history.
Dr400HD Korean version Bought early on in their life in 2011 Hacked firmware to speak English Had no trouble except the batteries died after about 4 years. I replaced them myself and camera has just been retired but still works
Bought two others for friends and they still work. One required inside of lens to be cleaned

DR350 Had it as a rear camera clarity was lacking as only 720 p Still goes but not used

Dr500GWHD had it for 5 years and it required the time battery replaced I seemed to have made a hash of replacing it and it stopped working s few days later.
750S Have two of these, one in each car, work wonderfully Very clear and no problems.

Dr450 have 2 of these One in rear of my wagon and one in sons car Both have given no trouble.

I use Samsung EVO and Sandsk Ultra cards and can honestly say they have been great. NO faults and one EVO is 3years old and one Ultra is nearly as old Have bought two more Ultras lately.
I have used the 400 & the 500 in 4 countries in temps from below zero to well over 40 C and apart from a power plug popping out on one trip had no problems with the recording of the cameras.

It isnt always the camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rcg530 BlackVue Other 1
Back