Warning DVR Sign

Frenky Tan

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Duo, 119 Pro, 119S, Yi DashCam
Hi just make simple DVR warning sign, can download from here:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=dVQxMDBhc29xQy0tcjlJMTF1XzRlQ2Vqa2tHN3Bn
eClV_O9FhnJieO4UvE5pWRT0-3v3c8Jmx7f6U0ZMb_5Tn_a-atFy1EgGTOby46TxlrL776copGB86PnrcKf7bHAQWYdP01WRTjDtXoCd5Xba1lCl7lJPGTpOYT2sDLbpZrfH2tLxAIYKMQWaOpkpK2r5qBNNuovwLxbanm6U2IsbEyNThrkBoa3cC-s2uaS18Bs-zlJSTEmtKv_2snAMh3ACTGeZ0JtGisTbmingjlTQmC-GyIMoxMp0sVOLV4eKZtGralY2I2Q7yQjKtBFzeiD7Ws1o4qRJIuO_zXw7uxBoibjHQtiGBXC6gNIs_oO5BR-st_jdPXpZttlXxVelIsYpFBcKbw1CnOWBSpwaoMib0kJBU1Bos6FXojPZhczBoLnxT7sct40b21OT7MPQO52-J4VeUy84lc8SI8V-dV6abzN6XY7Bjc-31uv2eD9PaCGRs-fLd-o4b5mMu39KfqGBQPcSfXMLLoRHc9EOyjgowspf7To4LMQrXjtPIzeY_4IQM1IyBtYFyKDVdhotbXNDvq0iMNo9XT99EENzKpAj4nHW9d_zKK5tdmEELkQMQ2pMyWUSW8t8Mk36McdjkTTXv6Qf4gCO5ZA0Fp7pCj2dzfz8nG22ImLGa6Bm5g8EWfc8QItACxd-PlJSUd3hrkbdfJIOpyeynEhf=w1327-h702-no

"Rakaman Dash-cam Yang Berterusan Dalam Operasi Pada Kenderaan Ini"
betul?

Here's my 'economy model' sign:
p8240028-jpg.25526

Small enough to be unobtrusive but big enough to be seen by anyone within a couple car lengths if they're looking at it. BTW the van is cleaner and neater now :p

Phil

Couldn't resist. I've been working in a neighborhood like that today :rolleyes:

Phil

Being bilingual can certainly be helpful sometimes ;)

That's the National Language of Malaysia. Malaysians are multi-lingual. Younger generation have lost most of it but still fluent in English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien. Older ones speaks fluently, English, Malay, Indian, (Tamil, Punjab, others) Chinese ( Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka, Mandarin, Teochew, Hock Chiew others). Didn't go to school for it. Just the makeup of the Malaysian population.

"Rakaman Dash-cam Yang Berterusan Dalam Operasi Pada Kenderaan Ini"
betul?

Panjang sangat. Sahaja "Kamera di-Operasi"
(Translation. Too long. Just " Camera Operating").

The 4 days i spent in Malaysia was a cakewalk in regard to communicating with the locals in English, nice people and for me nice climate not having to spend a single joule of energy to keep warm.
Unlike Denmark at the moment where you have to eat extra much to keep warm, even if today are said to become a unusual warm November day with +10 degrees C temperatures.
Yesterday morning it was - 2 degrees when i set off to help my friend empty his fathers house, which we did for 6 hours and barely made a dent in it.

I have no words for how much i hate :yuck: this time of year, and as you know words are not normally something i am short of :D

The 4 days i spent in Malaysia was a cakewalk in regard to communicating with the locals in English, nice people and for me nice climate not having to spend a single joule of energy to keep warm.
Unlike Denmark at the moment where you have to eat extra much to keep warm, even if today are said to become a unusual warm November day with +10 degrees C temperatures.
Yesterday morning it was - 2 degrees when i set off to help my friend empty his fathers house, which we did for 6 hours and barely made a dent in it.

I have no words for how much i hate :yuck: this time of year, and as you know words are not normally something i am short of :D

Malaysia being near equator. Climate, temperature is tropical. Sunrise, 6.30 am. Sunset, 7.30 pm. Low, mid to high +20's C. High, 35-42 C. Humidity, always high. 2 weather, Rain or no rain. Rain typical tropical rain. Comes down in buckets.

Don't pay for heat but pays a ton on air-conditioning. Air-con is everywhere. And it's whole year round.

Singapore and Malaysia was once one country under British rule and early part of independence then became 2 separate countries.

International flights and trade are mostly done in Singapore because of it's geographical position and those who have been in Singapore will also have tasted Malaysia's way of living
food and all. Except now cost of living conditions in Malaysia is 1/3 of Singapore due to currency difference.

Here's my 'economy model' sign:
p8240028-jpg.25526

Small enough to be unobtrusive but big enough to be seen by anyone within a couple car lengths if they're looking at it. BTW the van is cleaner and neater now :p

Phil

Are you sure you need that DVR? lol..

Are you sure you need that DVR? lol..

Sadly yes. I work in some rough neighborhoods (where it serves as a security cam) and most of the people here drive like they are on a NASCAR track 'drafting' :( The mount looks more substantial than it really is but like the sign, it's more about how people react to it ;) I'd really rather have a rack of RPG's mounted on top in back but I can neither afford those nor are they legal, though they would be more effective in preventing crashes than the entire SC Highway Patrol is and I doubt they'd need a sign :p

Phil

Back