Warning signs?

Those all beat my illigal .22 airrifle ( only .117 legal here now )

Dat beeing said i once had MP5 and a fjew other leadlobbers, and some high power precise for those ppl hiding far avay, but this was all hush hush and today would send my sorry Danish ass strait to jail.
So most of that was offloaded ( for good money ) decades ago.

And anything not NATO 7.62 like our army assault rifles is pretty hard to get ammo for, but if you have one of those rifles then ammo is no big problem as our armed forces allways had a hard time keeping track of guns and ammo,,,, and a fjew other things too.

I do have a little in long time storage, but not much ammo for it, so when the zoombies come i am pretty much screwed cuz my goverment sure as hell is not able to take care of me, not regarding the regular criminals and not against zombies.

Would like a SA shotgun as 12/70 slugs is the kind of ammo i have most off, if i could get zoombies to line up real nice i would be able to drill a pooload of those :D
Only have mosberg pump modified to take more than the legal 2 rounds.

Anyways guns dont = freedom, but i personally would take it over beeing able to use all manner of foul words in TV without hearing a beep sound.

Last edited:
Back