Watch A Sinkhole Swallow A Couple Of Corvettes

i saw it too some houres ago.

I wish we had serious sinkholes here in Denmark, i know of a Building in Copenhagen witch would benefit from beeing swallowed by one :p

Since I am a Chevy guy looking on the positive side not all of the cars damaged were super rare.

a 1993 ZR-1 Spyder witch seems like there may still be a few left.
and a 2009 ZR1 “Blue Devil”(Witch just seems to be the nick name of the c6 ZR1). Might of been number one off the line, but thankfully still a few around. These cars were being lent from GM.

A one owner 1962
1984 PPG Pace
1993 40th Anniversary
2001 Mallett Hammer Z06 Corvette
the 1 millionth Corvette
the 1.5-millionth Corvette

Pictures of the damage and actual cars

The only 1983 corvette produced was saved

Some sort of rare corvettes that i can think of that were not damaged are (Not sure if they are in or at the building)

The oldest surviving Corvette a 1953 GM test mule
1963 Split window
1969 L88 COPO

Great video...as a member of NCRS, I've been kinda following this story (although I haven't yet been to the museum). Sure glad it didn't damage any personal cars on loan. At least GM has the deep pockets to restore theirs (again).

We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions. :(

Funny, some houres ago around 5 AM i watched a German program about sinkholes among other things.
Seem like they have a lot of abandoned mines down there, and from time to time they collaps taking a fjew cars or part of a building with them :D

We're sorry, but this video is not available in your region due to right restrictions. :(

Funny, some houres ago around 5 AM i watched a German program about sinkholes among other things.
Seem like they have a lot of abandoned mines down there, and from time to time they collaps taking a fjew cars or part of a building with them :D

VPN time ;-)

Its okay i know sinkholes, its like watching the Danish economy :p

sink holes terrify me. I hate small spaces. it did not help when that guy last year died when a sink hole swallowed him up while he was sleeping under his bed. i remember his friend or whoever said he could hear him yelling under everything.

Back