watch-the-navy-blow-up-a-fake-nuclear-weapon-in-space

Cool! It sort of makes war look like fun though. Kind of reminds me of Atari Missile Command.

I know what you mean, sad life is like that, every body wanting to have the biggest club. What the Hell, we are the ones paying for it so we might as well watch it happen.
that one lead to this which was interesting also

Like the woman/man said these new weapons will make countries/people impulsive about their use , meaning to damn easy to literally push a button ! Then they say countries should come to an agreement on their use ! The government keeps knocking on the door to change the Constitution that this country was built on and they think an agreement between countries will be of some use, BS! Government will eventually cause mans demise and the total destruction of planet earth.
That's probably why the aliens have not landed and made contact with us, they want to stay in their space ships for the BIG get away when the end comes!!!!!!!

Swarm of a hundred DJI drones ~ $100,000. One Raytheon laser system that "could" bring them down: ~ $1,000,000,000. :)

I would not do that, just look at the problems it caused NASA when the Chinese blew up one of their defunct satellites with a missile.

Also scary i read that the US military or some agency like that, consider bringing out urgent parcels with rockets, so the price for a launch must really have come down a lot since privateers entered the market.

Well dident save Gatwick airport near London that have been closed due to drone activities.
The stupid of some folk's still surprise me, who the hell in their right mind fly their quadcopter into the largest airport around. :rolleyes:

Make me start to think the "cleaning" of a people that some crazy people in the past was into, maybe that part wasent such a bad idea after all.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-drones-cause-flights-cancelled-live-updates/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dash riposki Off Topic 10
G Off Topic 9
RBEmerson Off Topic 0
kamkar Off Topic 2
Street Guardian USA Off Topic 5
Back