Waterproof Case/Lens Ring for TCL SVC200 /Coleman Conquest Action Camera

Paul White

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I purchased a TCL SVC00 (also sold in the US as the Coleman Conquest CX7WP) from JooVuu in October 2014.

In June this year, the threaded yellow plastic lens retaining ring (which I assumed was glued in place) fell off the front of the waterproof cover while I was using it mounted on a camera pole on the back of my Weta Trimaran!

I contacted JooVuu (Ticket tracking ID: 2DH-EA7-D1MA) who initially said I should be able to get a replacement case under warranty but then told me that I couldn't. They were also unable to supply a replacement ring. So I tried to purchase a replacement waterproof case from them, and was told me they couldn't supply one either (despite having been selling them cheap a month earlier).

So now I have a working camera which I'm very happy with but I can't use it because I can't use the waterproof case.

I've also tried contacting TCL in China and Australia without any response - does anyone have a spare ring, spare case or a contact email at JooVuu or TCL who can help?

Attachments

• 41q9ymLC36L._SY300_.jpg
    41q9ymLC36L._SY300_.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I would guess you didn't get anywhere with @JooVuu because they don't have the stock and I don't know that they still buy it in, might have to find a retailer in another country that sells them to try and get the parts

OP
Paul White

Paul White

Reaction score
Country
Australia
They're still selling the SVC200 on the website but not the newer SVC400.

I've tried contacting other vendors (e.g. Foxoffer) but haven't had a response.

It's also sold in the US as the Coleman Conquest CX7WP and I've tried contacting Coleman too.

Last edited:

billknow

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini 0805, Mini 0806, A118/A118C, G1W-C
OP
Paul White

Paul White

Reaction score