Weird behaviour of my mini5

SquareOne

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Hi!

I'm currently running firmware v7.0.0.19 and I can't access the eMMC via USB-C. I can see the drive in Windows and Linux, but as soon as I try to read or write something to/from it just freezes and does nothing.

Has anyone had the same problem and what could be the probable fix? I can't seem to upgrade or downgrade the firmware as the file transfers just lock up.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, tried 3 different cables, still same behaviour (input/output error in Linux). The Mini5 also gets very hot after 10 minutes.

Finally got home from a vacation and was able to use a different computer. Weirdly enough it was showing the same symptoms on my second computer, but I managed to transfer the firmware files and perform an upgrade and now I can access the files from both computers. Really weird.

I also have a second problem: DDPAI isn't able to pick up the GPS signal. Is there a switch or something I need to enable in order for the GPS to work?

There is no switch, it should just work. Maybe you need a new firmware, but it seems like they've removed means for us to download it manually! Can you connect by WiFi/app?

Back