Welcome to Austin, 'Textas'

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Just a few of the drivers with a phone in hand, doing something, I saw this morning driving through Austin during heavy traffic.

Let me see if I can find the lady putting makeup on.

:)

If you run into OTTO run that sucker off the road, or he will have your job soon.

FF to 1:20

If you run into OTTO run that sucker off the road, or he will have your job soon.

SCARYYYYY I do not like this concept of driverless vehicles.

I wonder if any of the software programmer will put the head on the block, if the truck get into any accident because of bugs.
Who do you take the the court?

I wonder if any of the software programmer will put the head on the block, if the truck get into any accident because of bugs.
Who do you take the the court?
Owner of the vehicle

One thing is for sure, we better soon come up with something that will deter hackers, cuz soon they can and will commit mass murder from a chair.
And if lawmakers cant figure that out them self now, well then when the poo have hit the fan i am coming after them.

One thing is for sure, we better soon come up with something that will deter hackers, cuz soon they can and will commit mass murder from a chair.
And if lawmakers cant figure that out them self now, well then when the poo have hit the fan i am coming after them.
You are right, what if a hacker gets into the software that is making the vehicle driverless. I don't even want to think about it.

austin2.JPG They will always find somebody to sue.

I think this idiot will probably claim the near accident was my fault.

(Austin, Texas....AGAIN.)

austin1.JPG

LOL. He got blowed away by the horn.

I had a look in the engine bay of my little car yesterday, and i really think i will be able to cram in one of the large horns from hornblasters.com

Only problem would be the compressor taking up most of the boot in my little car, but thats a prize i am willing to pay for being able to scare the living hell out of ppl with a loud illegal horn.

I had a look in the engine bay of my little car yesterday, and i really think i will be able to cram in one of the large horns from hornblasters.com

Only problem would be the compressor taking up most of the boot in my little car, but thats a prize i am willing to pay for being able to scare the living hell out of ppl with a loud illegal horn.
I need to get me one also cus I have been told I'm full of anger.:D

Back