Went for a walk and OMG !

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c
Yep , my fav T intersection .. But I was on the other side of the road ..
Anyhow , pedestrians have the right of way ...

A old man perhaps 60 - 70 age range is crossing the road ( Legally and with the right of way )

Some mental giant of Hyena Droppings fails to give way doing a left turn .. ( Older red Toyota Camry )
So not only does this Hyena Dropping break the law , endanger a old man ...
But actually stops to abuse the old man for getting in his way !!!!

This is the caliber of some of the drivers where I live .. Absolute SFB morons ...
I don't know what it is , Frustrated at work ? , just tired ? , or just stupid beyond belief ! ( Or perhaps all )

The weather has been very warm , so no head mounted cam ( Im so Pssssssd about that )
Would just love to turn in that douche to the cops ...
Unfortunately with the setting sun , I could not see the plate ..
Another dangerous driver gets away with being a gold plated dip stick ...

It do seem like peoples mood are getting out of hand, up here it seem like people working the cash register in stores are prime targets.
But i can assure you if some idiot in line in front or behind me start any BS i will be in his face real fast :D

My friend have a famous foul mood, but he never let it out on people that dont deserve it, so when i read in the news a few days ago there been a checkout incident with a aggravated man in a store near to where my friend live i was a little :confused: but it turned out it was a 31 year old man that first hit the person at the cash register and then threw his wallet at another person and then ran off from there.

I have become extremely conflict seeking after avoiding that my whole life, so i am looking for people like that all the time.

Yeah .. I don't look for it ... But some times it finds me ...
And some people only understand one thing , " It Hurts - Plz stop hurting me " Never mind they started it !

These days I live by one rule " Gods Law "

Do onto others , as you would have others do onto you ....

Do you need to be Einstein ? To understand that ! ( And so many people think that applying Gods law is wrong = FK'em )
If we examine society , it's falling apart because we are not applying Gods Law ...
Anyhow ...

Here in the Land of Oz , there is a lot of crazy out there ... Insanity prevails .
I contacted the local council , gave them a detailed description of the incident , the location of the incident ..
Don't know how many times I have complained about that T intersection and how dangerous it is for Pedestrians ..
I suggested that perhaps they put the intersection under video surveillance for a week , just to see how stupid some drivers are @ that location . ( I would call it a black spot )
Because for some reason , it seems to induce crazy ..

And did I see a council vehicle opposite the intersection this morning ? I do believe I did see just such ...
I hope the old man complained , and I hope the other cars at the intersection complained .. That was some seriously bad ju ju from the camry driver .

And today was going really well .....
I almost made it home without seeing crazy , almost ...
There was this one guy speeding , and then pushing in a school zone to pass and ??? I turned left so didn't see if he was speeding in the school zone , though he was driving aggressively in the school zone ..
Its like ???? Your going to be aggressive and stupid in a zone that is supposed to be a child safety area ?
I think there should be a police BLITZ on school zones ..
For like maybe 12 months just don't let up , randomly pick roads with school zones and just stomp on the idiots . Especially in the afternoons ..

RANT over !

Back