We're in the news!

Thanks @Gabacho this is the start of us being in the news. We have about 3 reviews coming out over the coming 6 weeks from some big names so hopefully we'll continue the exposure!

and me, and I and I have... something... :p
Well done m8, congrats on exposure and best of success to you!

Gotten a few sales and interest from it which is good - now just gotta get the product in stock!

WTF...... Political Science Graduate o_O........... Please explain and what were you thinking :D

Good stuff Daniel..... Yeah I had to use your full first name this time but your surname is WHAT o_O

Yeah I had to use your full first name this time but your surname is WHAT o_O

I had a friend in Canada with the same surname, so I recognized it. He pronounced it jen i key

I had a friend in Canada with the same surname, so I recognized it. He pronounced it jen i key

That's the American/Canadian way - over in the UK it's: yayknicker

@Hombré yep - Political Science to business is a bit of a jump but I've loved every moment of it.

WTF...... Political Science Graduate o_O........... Please explain and what were you thinking :D...

...yep - Political Science to business is a bit of a jump but I've loved every moment of it.
A rather outspoken friend of mine would say that's what happens when a potential politician suddenly develops a sense of integrity and morality. (He also says that's why some students drop out of law school and go into a different field.) :D

A rather outspoken friend of mine would say that's what happens when a potential politician suddenly develops a sense of integrity and morality. (He also says that's why some students drop out of law school and go into a different field.) :D
Hahaha I can see that - mine sadly was because I needed a job and not many jobs allowed me to:
- go out for lunch
- go out for dinner
- play basketball
- play tennis
- travel
- see my friends whenever I could
- plus more

So essentially I created a business and it actually took off...go figure haha.

Hahaha I can see that - mine sadly was because I needed a job and not many jobs allowed me to:
- go out for lunch
- go out for dinner
- play basketball
- play tennis
- travel
- plus more

Well done mate... We are proud to be a supporter and reseller of your brand and product. :)

- go out for lunch
- go out for dinner
- play basketball
- play tennis
- travel
- plus more

IMO
anything that teaches you HOW to think, it BETTER than learning what to think

Back