What are some NA Retailers and prices?

Hi viofo,
thanks. But i don't know EU resellers, so i don't know where to check.
I will PM you, let me check with our sales.

It's Chinese New Year. The entire China is on vacation. Expect responses from them starting with mid of February.

I doubt he will receive any response in the first week. People usually take a longer vacation (that's what jokiin (i think) said in another thread) and also there is a big pool of support tickets which need to be addressed.

LE: regarding shipments... nope, I don't think so. Also think about the fact that delivery companies (including postal employees) have vacation.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can buy this shipped to Australia ?

Price dropped to 129$ for the A119S in Canada on amazon (for the GPS version too!).

Good price IMO. Bought one for my mom.

Edit: It's cheaper than the non-GPS version, so something funny is happening there.

Last edited:
Price dropped to 129$ for the A119S in Canada on amazon (for the GPS version too!).

Good price IMO. Bought one for my mom.

Edit: It's cheaper than the non-GPS version, so something funny is happening there.
Add 13% HST

I noticed nothing had been added to this post since Feb. 2017.
Perhaps a more current purchase experience in Aug. this year would be of interest.
I was particularly interested in the latest Viofo A119S V2, with GPS & CPL.
I reside in Ontario Canada and wanted to deal through eBay.ca

I knocked out sellers that had the lowest or highest price.
The lowest lowball and add costs, the highest want to make a big score.
I wanted free shipping included to avoid added surprise costs.
I was looking for a seller who would respond promptly and accurately to my questions about the specifications and details of the unit they were selling.
You would be surprised how many fluffed themselves up and lacked knowledge about the unit I was inquiring about. Further, there are some US sellers that don't ship to Canada or charge a very high shipping fee to ship here.
I narrowed down my list to 3 sellers.
I looked at how long they had been selling on eBay and their record.
I finally ordered my Viofo A119S, V2, GPS, CPL through eBay.ca

The seller I selected on eBay.ca was 2013tranhowe123. located in Shenzen China
Their professional response and knowledge of the product was excellent
Kristina on the order desk promised me I would have the latest firmware and accessories.
On Mon. Aug. 14, 2017 I purchased my dash cam, item#222606396856 for US116.99, with no charge for shipping.
On Wed. Aug. 16th it was sent to the carrier, ePacket in Shenzen China, with just one tracking number that both ePacket and Canada Post would use.
Thur. Aug 17th left China for Canada
Tue. Aug. 22nd arrived in Richmond, BC Canada handed over to Customs
Wed. Aug. 23rd released from Customs, in transit
Thur. Aug. 24th received delivery in my hometown in Ontario Canada
The packaging was of excellent quality materials and the firmware was the latest along with everything else.
Tue. Aug. 29th installed and working perfectly, couldn’t be happier.
I hope the Aug. 2017 purchase and shipping experience is informative.

Last edited:
I noticed nothing had been added to this post since Feb. 2017.
Perhaps a more current purchase experience in Aug. this year would be of interest.
I was particularly interested in the latest Viofo A119S V2, with GPS & CPL.
I reside in Ontario Canada and wanted to deal through eBay.ca

I knocked out sellers that had the lowest or highest price.
The lowest lowball and add costs, the highest want to make a big score.
I wanted free shipping included to avoid added surprise costs.
I was looking for a seller who would respond promptly and accurately to my questions about the specifications and details of the unit they were selling.
You would be surprised how many fluffed themselves up and lacked knowledge about the unit I was inquiring about. Further, there are some US sellers that don't ship to Canada or charge a very high shipping fee to ship here.
I narrowed down my list to 3 sellers.
I looked at how long they had been selling on eBay and their record.
I finally ordered my Viofo A119S, V2, GPS, CPL through eBay.ca

The seller I selected on eBay.ca was 2013tranhowe123. located in Shenzen China
Their professional response and knowledge of the product was excellent
Kristina on the order desk promised me I would have the latest firmware and accessories.
On Mon. Aug. 14, 2017 I purchased my dash cam, item#222606396856 for US116.99, with no charge for shipping.
On Wed. Aug. 16th it was sent to the carrier, ePacket in Shenzen China, with just one tracking number that both ePacket and Canada Post would use.
Thur. Aug 17th left China for Canada
Tue. Aug. 22nd arrived in Richmond, BC Canada handed over to Customs
Wed. Aug. 23rd released from Customs, in transit
Thur. Aug. 24th received delivery in my hometown in Ontario Canada
The packaging was of excellent quality materials and the firmware was the latest along with everything else.
Tue. Aug. 29th installed and working perfectly, couldn’t be happier.
I hope the Aug. 2017 purchase and shipping experience is informative.
If you contact us on ebay,our CS will be more professional on dashcam field.:)

If you contact us on ebay,our CS will be more professional on dashcam field.:)
I had a horrendous shipping/refund experience ordering a G1W-C a sometime ago with your company and I avoided you this time.
You shipped my order to the province of Alberta and I had given you a correct name and address for the province of Ontario, when it was finally sorted out I spent an extra $11. Vicky told me to apply for a credit but I didn't apply as I felt your company should have looked after it as part of your customer service. It was over 7 weeks of frustration. So you can see why I don't have any confidence in your company

The seller I used, 2013tranhowe, gave me 100% perfect service from my first inquiry until I received my A119s.
I would order from them again in a heartbeat.
They looked after me perfectly.

It is a shame to us for this shipping mistake,we adopt new ERP to handle orders to avoid such mistake already! And this $11 is still valid,you cam PM us for refund directly!

It is a shame to us for this shipping mistake,we adopt new ERP to handle orders to avoid such mistake already! And this $11 is still valid,you cam PM us for refund directly!
I don't wish to have any financial dealings with estoreoo9
I've moved on.

You would be surprised how many fluffed themselves up and lacked knowledge about the unit I was inquiring about

I find this rather commonplace, even among a few of the better-known names. There seems to be two kinds of Ebay sellers- One kind sells products they have an interest in and know something about while the other is just trying to make a profit from whatever is a popular item at the moment. One US seller I know of seems to have a lot of employee turn-over and apparently does not screen the new hires for product knowledge. Their website content shows a lot of "out of stock" products which have been unavailable for years that don't get deleted as they should be. That speaks volumes about how they feel about their business and it's customers :(

You're always better off buying from someone who cares enough to know the products they are selling so that if you need after-sales support they can give you that. Asking a few questions ahead of time will usually show which kind of seller they are, and is a good way to approach buying anything which is more complicated than a brick :D

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S A119S 1
Back