What are those flashing lights for?

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
Never saw them until I passed them even with flashing lights and signs and lighted billboard warnings. I'm glad all were patiently waiting and none jumped.
Viofo A119

Caribou do a lot of walking i am told, so it only seen fair to put up lights to help them in places.

And thank god it seem they understand the use of light far better than many Russian drivers. :D

Caribou do a lot of walking i am told, so it only seen fair to put up lights to help them in places.

And thank god it seem they understand the use of light far better than many Russian drivers. :D
I don't think the lights and are for them or are they since they are all gathered right on the wildlife crossing sign. :D

Reminds me of this: :D :D :D

Not a problem we god here, we spend millions of taxpayer money to build wildlife bridges over our freeways, and tunnels below for the little creepy crawlers.

We can afford that as we are the worlds best country :p ( some think o_O )

Off course it could also just be needed cuz Danish wildlife is too stupid to understand amber / red light, much like many drivers here.

You'd think if they were smart enough to push the button for the crossing, they'd be smart enough not to run out in front of cars?

:)

Our deer crossing signs are used by hunters to sight in their rifles :eek:

Phil

Add deer\elk\caribou to the list of animals that show more sense than the pedestrians around here:D

List of animal bridges
http://twistedsifter.com/2012/07/animal-bridges-around-the-world/

Need to add Colorado to the list of places with Animal bridges ... perhaps not . Those 4 legged critters show more sense than the two legged clothed critters do here.

Not a problem we god here, we spend millions of taxpayer money to build wildlife bridges over our freeways, and tunnels below for the little creepy crawlers.
From one of the articles I read on this " It has been reported that vehicle-animals collisions costs the United States a staggering $8 Billion a year." To me, I would think the insurance industry would request this.

In addition to deer, apparently bears have started using the tunnels, though it took 5 years or so.

I used to notice deer, coyotes well ahead and slow down. Given the nature of driving today, I am afraid to brake or slow down for something the car behind me may not be aware of.

Back