What battery to go with ?

in2ndo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi All.

I’m running a BlackVue 900 2 channel with a power magic pro. And this set up is not working for me.
What rechargeable battery are you guys using and why is is better than the others?

Thanks .

using BV B-124 over 20 hrs recording time when parked.... not tried any other... so can't comment

How long does it take to fully recharge after 20 hours Mharv?

M8TJT manual states 40 mins using hardwired connection earth and ACC 12 volt utilising 9 amps, connceted via 15 amp unused fuse... for my case rear cig but dont have but is wired in car, so even driving 3 short journeys get a full charge
at extreme settings between 20 and 22.75 hours... i know the battery is expensive at first but i see it's value over 3 years and not having to buy another oem battery like i have once in last 10 years, 2 other times BMW and Mercedes Mobile
rescue replace the battery later after charging to be able to drive the car back home... i was very lucky there on those occasions, as they know all about your car and service agreement, so it makes me think they want to keep your loyalty..
After considering everything the Neo 6 is probably the best buy, both batteries are made by same firm Egen... same specs but i found this out 1 hour after my purchase for BV B-124...

Back