What car do you drive?

kiwi

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
DVR-207
Subject says it all!

What car do you drive and what have you driven in the past?

ATM I choose not to tell you what I currently drive (purely for the fact there isn't many of them around locally) however I've owned a BMW X5 which turned out to be completely and utter **** so I got rid of it pretty quickly.

I've owned in the past a very reliable SV6 Commodore and older model Kia Sorento - but with the price of fuel through the roof I got rid of them. I also owned a pathfinder at some stage too.

I'm currently looking to down size abit and am in the market to buy another sedan this time. I think I may end up going for a Honda Accord, nice semi executive sort of car.

I see them on the motorways all the time, when they're all polished up they seem very presentable in black. Choice is that or a Kia Sportage black or gunmetal grey (maybe diesel).

I hate the horns on all Kia's but that is pretty minor and will give the dealer some horns from my old X5 to replace with.

If I went the Honda, i'd tint the windows in the rear in 5% and the front windows in 10%. Honda's specifically Accords are meant to be very reliable, so I hear anyway, that maybe a draw card also.

;) :) :

131523479.jpg

131523485.jpg

or maybe?

cp5291341753563901259.jpg

cp5524503139567287130.jpg

I do quite like the look of the Genesis however they don't sell them in Australia (where I live), well not at this stage at least.

For the kinda money they seem to sell for in North America after abit of research, I'd probably end up buying a Mercedes C Class.

Maybe i'll wait for the new VF Commodore to be released and support the Australian motoring industry ;) They actually look really quite pleasing..

672909-holden-vf-commodore-front.jpg

669306-cheers-for-the-vf-ss-commodore.jpg

255n894.jpg

They're going to sell the VF Commadore here as the Chevy SS

My first car was a green 1996 Toyota Camry after I totaled that I got a 01 Honda Accord drove it till the tranny went out at 119,000 miles :evil: and got my currant vehicle.

Here's my 2011 GMC Sierra

Old pic I have chrome door handles and mirror caps on it now.
DSC02771.jpg

kiwi said:
I do quite like the look of the Genesis however they don't sell them in Australia (where I live), well not at this stage at least.

For the kinda money they seem to sell for in North America after abit of research, I'd probably end up buying a Mercedes C Class.

Maybe i'll wait for the new VF Commodore to be released and support the Australian motoring industry ;) They actually look really quite pleasing..

I'd love if GM sold a Holden UTE here as a new style Chevy El Camino. They almost did as the G8 Sport Truck, but killed Pontiac before it made it here, but were able to bring over a Holden as the Pontiac GTO

The Holden ute is actually quite a gem in Aus, they sell hundreds of thousands of them a year. Very very nice cars.

I saw a Volkswagen Passat today, had a think about it and probably rule it out as they suite the European climate and probably will have reliability issues over 150,000kms

I will rep for over the pond in the UK :)

Audi A3 Black Edition

e323a44f.jpg

--

2357d02a.jpg

--

a24d194b.jpg

--

04e6ebf6.jpg

--

I live in an awesome part of the UK. A place called Sandbanks which is where these pictures are taken!

^^ Beautiful looking Audi :eek: :D

I've always been scared off about purchasing European cars in Australia purely for the repair and servicing costs.

We've narrowed our search down and am looking at a Mazda CX-7 - overall the quality seems great on these cars and they're 4cyl motors meaning cheaper rego, insurances and fuel. (plus they have amazing interiors)

271148h_20.jpeg

So, still looking around for another car, Ive recently been driving the Holden Cruze (6sp auto) my god what an amazing machine for such little money.

I've got abit of interest on this Passat, still not 100% sure because I'am still scared at the overall repair bills if something went wrong (it being european). Looks great though..

136492429.jpg

136492440.jpg

136492437.jpg

136492222.jpg

Thoughts anyone..

I drive a Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 diesel which may hit the mark. I know there are plenty in Aus.

sf_after_whole-1.jpg

Bit annoyed the new CLA line up from Mercedes wont start at $29,999 like in other countries like America/Europe. Dammm you strong Australian dollar!

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-2013-rear.jpg

Mercedes-Benz_CLA_200_(C_117)_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht,_13._April_2013,_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

2014-Mercedes-Benz-CLA200-rear-2.jpg

I just got this 2 days ago.

null_zps6c7c2200.jpg

I also own;
2007 Ford Focus - #1 daughter car
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee - #2 daughter car
2004 Chevrolet Impala - wife car
2000 Ford F350 diesel crewcab dually - when I need to haul a lot of stuff

Just got a Subaru STI 2013 5 doors, VW Jetta 2012 and an old Merc 190E

I drive a none existing car, Saab 9-5 2002

Currently have a 2007 GMC Sierra Z71 and a 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring (i30 outside North America). For work I am forced to drive a 2012 Ford Focus. What a crappy car. It's been a long time since I drove a POS like that.

Thanks for sharing some good pics.I really enjoy this.I just want to advise you all that always wear hip protectors before any ride.

transfer devices

Back