What do I need to view a Mobius 2 video on my android(Sumsung S7) phone ?

Datameister

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would like to go straight from the camera to the phone. This would be useful in case of an accident.

you can get OTG cables but they can be a bit hit and miss depending on the device you're connecting to
Won't the phone treat that M2 just like another device. What kind if hit and miss problems might occur?

haven't tried connecting a phone to the M2 to see how it behaves but some phone/camera combos don't play together, the cables only sell for a few dollars so you don't have a lot to lose by trying

I've had a low success rate connecting to the M2 with an otg cable using various phones over the past year. Sometimes I get a connection then it drops out. An otg card reader is much more reliable in my experience.

I successfully changed settings on my friends M1 camera using my USB C OTG adapter and a regular USB cable, for some still unknown reason his computer some times deny having anything to do with his mobius 1 and the computer with or without the GUI software, its just like the camera dont work some times.
So i used my phone and OTG adapter and everything was changed like he wanted it, did not try to access files just made settings alterations.

I successfully changed settings on my friends M1 camera using my USB C OTG adapter and a regular USB cable, for some still unknown reason his computer some times deny having anything to do with his mobius 1 and the computer with or without the GUI software, its just like the camera dont work some times.
So i used my phone and OTG adapter and everything was changed like he wanted it, did not try to access files just made settings alterations.
M1 or M2?

I different cable often fixes that problem.

The M1 but i can try my M2 now, for the hell of it and cuz there is garbage on the telly :)

No my M2 do not want to play ball with my OTG adapter and my China phone.

Back