What do you clean your car with?

ToXIcG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A119
Just wondered what everyone cleans their car with (what products you use etc)

One product I have used is Autoglym Fast glass on the windows.

Car - whatever the local car wash uses.

Windows - Invisible Glass

For the windscreen I use 3M automotive glass cleaner on the outside and isopropyl alcohol on the inside.

Type of microfibre matters a lot. As per my experience a low nap microfibre that doesn't lint works best.

Last edited:
This year I finally bought a replacement pressure washer (old one broke down a few years back.) During my research I read about snow foam, so bought some of that and a proper snow foam sprayer.
Can't say it works miracles, but it sure is fun. Always attracts comments from passers by.
But it's never been quite as much fun as this:
carwash.jpg
But I live in hope.

This year I finally bought a replacement pressure washer (old one broke down a few years back.) During my research I read about snow foam, so bought some of that and a proper snow foam sprayer.
Can't say it works miracles, but it sure is fun. Always attracts comments from passers by.
But it's never been quite as much fun as this:
View attachment 34579
But I live in hope.

I just bought an inexpensive electric pressure washer earlier this year along with a foam cannon. it made me love washing my car again. I have no illusions that it has enough power to strip paint from my house or anything but it cleans the driveway and my house windows quite well with the narrower angle nozzles, too.

I was gonna post a pic of how much I don't clean my car because it was upsettingly filthy yesterday... but I couldn't leave it looking so filthy and cleaned it!!

It's 14 years old, so it doesn't get any special treatment, just a soapy wash and a rinse, occasionally a colour-magic polish

I was gonna invest in a decent jet-washer like a Karcher or similar.... but it's VERY possible I might well not have a car by next year

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wozzzzza Off Topic 13
BMbler Off Topic 17
Back