what fuses is that?

sahilpatel12

Reaction score
Country
United States
is that any way to identify or know what fuse number did @USDashCamera put his power magic pro kit in? im so lost since my tester wont light up at all just like his in video (have same kind tester) it lighted up onces but havent ever since, if i could get a pic or location references on where he mounted his yellow wire and red wires at would be nice since we both have same cars.

@BlackboxMyCar @BlackBoxed.ca @Pier28 @niko

(mark 9:00)

The location and reference of correct fuses is different on each car. If you could find a diagram of your fuse box and name of each fuse, then it would be half way into helping you.

is that any way to identify or know what fuse number did @USDashCamera put his power magic pro kit in? im so lost since my tester wont light up at all just like his in video (have same kind tester) it lighted up onces but havent ever since, if i could get a pic or location references on where he mounted his yellow wire and red wires at would be nice since we both have same cars.

@BlackboxMyCar @BlackBoxed.ca @Pier28 @niko

(mark 9:00)
You'll definitely want to check your cars manual to make sure you aren't using any fuses like the airbag. Typically the ACC or other non safety devices are what you want to use.

@USDashCamera @niko video with me checking:

sssf.JPG
fuses that lighted up without key:

11 Moonroof (20a)
12 accessory power socket (with idk why it did since it doesnt give power to my 2 usb charger port i have.) (20a)
27 accessory power socket (same above except i have radar dectector in there) (20a)
38 left headlight high beam (10a)
39 right headlight high beam (10a)
40 TPMS (7.5a)
41 door lock (20a)
42 Driver power window. (20a)

fuses that did lightup with key.

19 to 22 confirm
19 acc (7.5a)
20 acc key lock (7.5a)
21 daytime running lights (7.5a)
22 hac (7.5a)

Last edited by a moderator:
@USDashCamera @niko video with me checking:

View attachment 11625
fuses that lighted up without key:

11 Moonroof (20a)
12 accessory power socket (with idk why it did since it doesnt give power to my 2 usb charger port i have.) (20a)
27 accessory power socket (same above except i have radar dectector in there) (20a)
38 left headlight high beam (10a)
39 right headlight high beam (10a)
40 TPMS (7.5a)
41 door lock (20a)
42 Driver power window. (20a)

fuses that did lightup with key.

19 to 22 confirm
19 acc (7.5a)
20 acc key lock (7.5a)
21 daytime running lights (7.5a)
22 hac (7.5a)

For ACC you can use Nr 19, which is also market as ACC in your car.
For constant battery power you can use Nr 27, same one which you are using a radar detector.
For ground you can use any screw that is in direct contact with car body.

For ACC you can use Nr 19, which is also market as ACC in your car.
For constant battery power you can use Nr 27, same one which you are using a radar detector.
For ground you can use any screw that is in direct contact with car body.
ok @niko so i can use that bolt or what ? since other bolts are way too tight , i had some sockets getting stuck on bolts... :( . and for nr 27 i use radar detector via cigrate light port

Nr 27 listede as accessory power socket, but as you said its has constant 12V ( with no ignition on ), - this will serve you as constant battery power source.
You can use that bolt as a ground in case it is fully grounded to car body. I can't see from picture if it is grounded to car body or not. You may check it after you connect your tester clip to it and other end of tester you go and check any fuse with constant power. If it lights up, then this bolt is grounded.

Nr 27 listede as accessory power socket, but as you said its has constant 12V ( with no ignition on ), - this will serve you as constant battery power source.
You can use that bolt as a ground in case it is fully grounded to car body. I can't see from picture if it is grounded to car body or not. You may check it after you connect your tester clip to it and other end of tester you go and check any fuse with constant power. If it lights up, then this bolt is grounded.
ok ill go and try it now and one thing it shows constant power but it cuts off the power in cigarette lighter port , so no power goes thru in that port but it shows its giving power in fusebox

You have to find a fuse ( non Airbag fuse ) that has constant power for at least 2 min after you pull out key from ignition. Some cars have accessory or car interior lights fuse cut off delay 60-90sec, so to be on safe side, measure fuse for at least 2 min. Or best if you unlock your car, leave doors open, wait until interior light turns off automatically and only then start measuring constant battery fuses.

ok i havent put any key in car for past 2-3 hrs now and its remain unlocked for that period of time but ill still do what you said. how long will they stay on ?

edit: nvm ... says about 15 mins in manual lol long time but wait ill check those fuses again if they all light up again or not

Last edited:
ok i havent put any key in car for past 2-3 hrs now and its remain unlocked for that period of time but ill still do what you said. how long will they stay on ?

edit: nvm ... says about 15 mins in manual lol long time but wait ill check those fuses again if they all light up again or not

Are you getting a constant power to 12 and 27 fuse ?

i havent checked it yet since lights are still on. 5-6 more mins.

hello @niko as i mention those fuses they all light up even after waiting 15 mins for interior lights to go off and door being opened and car being unlocked for more than 3 hrs

hello @niko as i mention those fuses they all light up even after waiting 15 mins for interior lights to go off and door being opened and car being unlocked for more than 3 hrs

then then must be a constant battery power fuses and you can use them to connect with your power magic pro yellow wire.

@niko ok now the hardest part i never thought it taking bolt off , darn they they are just too tight. any advise on how to loosen bolts?

@niko ok now the hardest part i never thought it taking bolt off , darn they they are just too tight. any advise on how to loosen bolts?

you dont have to take off / remove a bolt, just loosen it a little bit with wrench tool and insert your power magic pro yellow wire connector between washer and bolt, then tight the bolt.

Back