What happen to my DR650GW-2CH?? SD Card or Units?

dhavie

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR750S-2CH, DR650S-2CH IR,
Well, I never done this before but today, out of the blue, when I hop up to my car I check my dashcam though the app, I was shock that I am not able to see any files. What had happen? The SD Card is there and seems all fine. Power not off because I have a Power pack.

I off the Cam and pull out the sd car (as usual it is hot) and put it back and power it on. Then eventually all show up. Not sure if its because i reinserted the card, or is it because i restarted the dashcam.

Anyone have this experience? Is this related to SD Card or the cam itself.

Guys.....anyone have any idea? Please......

Well, I never done this before but today, out of the blue, when I hop up to my car I check my dashcam though the app, I was shock that I am not able to see any files. What had happen? The SD Card is there and seems all fine. Power not off because I have a Power pack.

I off the Cam and pull out the sd car (as usual it is hot) and put it back and power it on. Then eventually all show up. Not sure if its because i reinserted the card, or is it because i restarted the dashcam.

Anyone have this experience? Is this related to SD Card or the cam itself.

Are you using an original Pittasoft SD card? Try reinstalling 1.009 firmware and also try another smart-phone to see if it is phone related.

If issues persist please contact your local supplier for a replacement.

Thanks. I will reinstall the firmware Ver 1.009.

SD Card is BlackVue. Basically after your advice, I replace back the original 16GB card that come with the cam.

Let say, if still same what do you think is the cause.

I have a hunch. Does it related to the continuous heat from the sun? I don't have a covered carpark, so mostly I get at least 5 hour of direct sunlight. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Back