What if your priority is the cleanest install possible?

HedonismBOT

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It took me 15 years to save up for the car I drive now. It's nothing too special but I try to keep it looking clean inside and out.

I'd sacrifice disk space, resolution, or just about any other metric in favour of having the cleanest install possible. However I'm worried that having someone run cables behind the roof liner etc. will cause rattles and creaks.

Does anyone have any tips for someone who doesn't want to see any wires?

It took me 15 years to save up for the car I drive now. It's nothing too special but I try to keep it looking clean inside and out.

I'd sacrifice disk space, resolution, or just about any other metric in favour of having the cleanest install possible. However I'm worried that having someone run cables behind the roof liner etc. will cause rattles and creaks.

Does anyone have any tips for someone who doesn't want to see any wires?
Welcome! Nothing like having a clean and well kept ride! I had the same concerns until I started reading posts on this forum. Check out some of the posts on installation and you will feel much better about the wires etc. I wired mine behind the A pillar underneath the dash etc and there is not even a squeak or wire showing. The people on this forum are great and very creative so you should not have any problems.

It shouldn't, and I would never sacrifice resolution for worries about a little cabin noise.
What kind of car is it?

you won't introduce squeaks and rattles if you're taking your panels out the right way. you can get a set of cheap tools to take your interior apart w/ no damage or scratches.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S What Should I Buy? 7
Back