What is a Good Dashcam Viewer for the 0906?

BobbyMcGee

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi All,
Just new to dashcams and I wondering what is a good Dashcam viewer for the 0906 please.

Thanks

Robbie

Thanks I downloaded the zip file and opened it ..... but nothing happens when I click on .exe .. Task manager shows it running but as a 32 bit application ..... no screeens come on.

I'm at a loss ..... any clues please

thanks
Robbie

Do you have your card already plugged in and does it have a lot of videos on it? It may take a while to scan through those... try without the card plugged in and see if the viewer come up... I just tried downloading to my laptop (Windows 10 64-bit) and can launch the app without the card plugged in, fairly quickly...

Do you have your card already plugged in and does it have a lot of videos on it? It may take a while to scan through those... try without the card plugged in and see if the viewer come up... I just tried downloading to my laptop (Windows 10 64-bit) and can launch the app without the card plugged in, fairly quickly...
Thanks ... tried opening without card reader plugged in AND the viwer opened up instantly.

Then plugged in the card reader and set Capture Path to G:/ .... but after 5 minutes nothing has happened ...... do I need to do anything special to get it ti play please?

Tks Robbie

Thanks ... tried opening without card reader plugged in AND the viwer opened up instantly.

Then plugged in the card reader and set Capture Path to G:/ .... but after 5 minutes nothing has happened ...... do I need to do anything special to get it ti play please?

Tks Robbie

I don't recall doing anything special when I first used it... Others could chimed in...

I got it working
But speed in mph confused with kph
But I do like the dual views feature

I updated from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 and it shows a correct speed in kmh now. But there is an issue with google maps and sometimes it does not show the map in the window. The restart of the app or the right click on the map may help (stop/reload).

And about features which could be useful:
Slowdown:
Old thread i know. And raymond chan seems extremely busy. Just a quick feedback. Viewer works nice, looks cool. Just wish to have a slowdown button to view those time lapase video comfortably.
Shortcuts: The space button works as pause. Maybe arrow keys should work as 5 sec skip.
And when I scroll down for the video in the preview window then I entry the full screen view and after that I go back to normal view then the position of the preview window is set to the first video and it needs to scroll down.

Btw DataKAM works nice but it seems it is not familiar with dual channel cam.

I downloaded but get an error when trying to run it in WINXP

1532717964674.png

Back