What is an SGZC12XS ?

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
Even Google doesn't know, and when Google doesn't know it's some top secret stuff.
Someone call James Bond

wozzzzza

Reaction score
Country
Australia
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

snacksthecat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SG9665GC (front), Mobius (rear)
Maybe it's Xtra Stickers

My SG9665GC only came with one Street Guardian sticker. Perhaps this new camera will come with two or even three stickers.

Padwanjoe

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Shadow GT680W; Mobius B Lens, JooVuu X, A119
Hello @jokiin ! I know that there is little time before launching this new camera but could you please disclose what form factor will be? Thank you!

Padwanjoe

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Thank you for the quick reply and info. Smaller dimensions, lower price and similar functions are great! I hope the lower price is generated only by less material used to build the case and not by different hardware (CMOS sensor, processor and lens)

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the spec is a bit different, it's aimed more toward the retail market where they wanted something a bit cheaper, still with capacitors, pre buffer etc

Padwanjoe

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
I see your point, thank you. Wish the new dash cam will also have big sale numbers!

HEZEUS

Reaction score
Country
United States
the spec is a bit different, it's aimed more toward the retail market where they wanted something a bit cheaper, still with capacitors, pre buffer etc
Aha!!
The truth revealed
xs = xtra sales
Best of luck with the new product

Last edited:

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aha!!
The truth revealed
xs = xtra sales
Best of luck with the new product
thanks, it's not really about trying to make extra sales, just in the retail channel our other products are too expensive for some people and the stores wanted a lower cost option to offer customers, the next price bracket down doesn't have any decent product, the other stuff in the market at lower price points is just generic product with no support, poor performance etc

HEZEUS

Reaction score
Country
United States
thanks, it's not really about trying to make extra sales, just in the retail channel our other products are too expensive for some people and the stores wanted a lower cost option to offer customers, the next price bracket down doesn't have any decent product, the other stuff in the market at lower price points is just generic product with no support, poor performance etc
And that my friend is the definition of a well crafted, effective, & responsive, business model/ethic.
Keep up the good work