What is an SGZC12XS ?

Even Google doesn't know, and when Google doesn't know it's some top secret stuff.
Someone call James Bond

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Maybe it's Xtra Stickers

My SG9665GC only came with one Street Guardian sticker. Perhaps this new camera will come with two or even three stickers.

Hello @jokiin ! I know that there is little time before launching this new camera but could you please disclose what form factor will be? Thank you!

Thank you for the quick reply and info. Smaller dimensions, lower price and similar functions are great! I hope the lower price is generated only by less material used to build the case and not by different hardware (CMOS sensor, processor and lens)

the spec is a bit different, it's aimed more toward the retail market where they wanted something a bit cheaper, still with capacitors, pre buffer etc

I see your point, thank you. Wish the new dash cam will also have big sale numbers!

the spec is a bit different, it's aimed more toward the retail market where they wanted something a bit cheaper, still with capacitors, pre buffer etc

Aha!!
The truth revealed
xs = xtra sales
Best of luck with the new product

Last edited:
Aha!!
The truth revealed
xs = xtra sales
Best of luck with the new product

thanks, it's not really about trying to make extra sales, just in the retail channel our other products are too expensive for some people and the stores wanted a lower cost option to offer customers, the next price bracket down doesn't have any decent product, the other stuff in the market at lower price points is just generic product with no support, poor performance etc

thanks, it's not really about trying to make extra sales, just in the retail channel our other products are too expensive for some people and the stores wanted a lower cost option to offer customers, the next price bracket down doesn't have any decent product, the other stuff in the market at lower price points is just generic product with no support, poor performance etc

And that my friend is the definition of a well crafted, effective, & responsive, business model/ethic.
Keep up the good work

Back