What is the orange "M" type file for Blackvue DR650S

ondpayne

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR650S-2CH
I cannot see what this is for and no mention of it in the manual or in any blogs I have searched. Manual only describes N, P and E type files. It doesn't seem to relate to "internal memory" files either. Can anyone advise what it is or what it does. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for that - will set to use for manual recording. So without firmware update this was not useable ??

A bit late but why would you use manual recording By the time you hit the button it will be all over. That is if you have a third hand to do it in the middle of an emergency

In an emergency the G-sensor would presumably handle noting any recordings as events once g-forces / shock were high enough.

Manual recording seems more applicable to noting something you want to review later without having to sort through a lot of files. Examples of situations meriting this may include lightning striking a tree in front of you or a tractor trailer doing a cool jump across the highway or a big meteor flying across the sky.

I wish there was a (physical) way to turn on/off both manual event marking as well as voice recording.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S DR650S 11
Back