what mode of DOD shall I switch to?

basuotoko

Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
DOD LS400W Plus
currently I have ls400w plus (bought it 5 months ago) and it has losing focus issue in slightly high temp. Now it's been returned to the official Chinese factory in Shenzhen China .Today the support told me I can choose any other dod product which is available in china (http://www.dod-cn.com/product.php?cat_1st=3) market as a replacement .And I plan to make up decision in 24 hours. So please which one would have better anti-heat in dod while the rest of specs are similiar? thanks a lot!!

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
Unless they fixed the lens mounts the LS430W and LS460w have the same problem - I noticed it more on the LS460W though.

OP
B

basuotoko

Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
DOD LS400W Plus
Hmmm.how about 3xxx? Some modes are different in china,e.g 460w is not available .

OP
B

basuotoko

Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
DOD LS400W Plus
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Btw they have a brand new one called rs2 looks cute. Will ask for its specs.

OP
B

basuotoko

Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
DOD LS400W Plus
I have just finished talking to the dod china official support, and we have made a deal. They told me in my condition there are those modes can be used as a replacement that is: DOD LS serials, DOD ES600w. I do not need GPS so forget about es600w. Plus, they told me there is already DOD MK1 which uses Sony Exmor but this one can not be used as a replacement due to contract with the Dealer, nor can i replace mine with their newest DOD RS2, same due to the contract. ( means those product which have contracts with the dealer that i can only buy them from the dealers, but can not from their original factory). So after some time, i have made up my decision, I seletecd DOD LS300W PLUS as replacement to replace my DOD LS400W Plus. They will send me a brand new DOD LS300W Plus instantly from their factory tomorrow!It will take 3 days or so to get to my area. I am kind of...satisfied with this long discussting since a week or so. Thanks to DOD and to all of your folks. :) Still, i have been waiting for Ambarella with Sony Exmor plan!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kmd1970 DOD LS400 5