what point of mobius make you feel happy the most ?

thancam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Dash Cam
too many
Compare to sjcam, goro hero, sony action cam and the others, what point of mobius make you feel happ the most ?

This is my first dash cam and I use it on my Honda Goldwing motorcycle. I had it mounted on the bottom of the left mirror but was getting to many bugs on so figured out how to mount it on the dash. Works great and small enough not to attract attention.

Small, discrete, pocketable, long battery, good sound recording, just point and shoot. viewable using smart android phone. easy setup and finer adjustable with Msetup on PC. All parts available, Continuous firmware upgrade, adjustments, including focus is super easy. Super support from Isoprop and Tom Frank. Reliable. Good dashcam or actioncam. Great price too.

Compare to sjcam, goro hero, sony action cam and the others, what point of mobius make you feel happ the most ?
I can't compare it with the others because I never used them but I can say it's small, easy to use, not very expensive, has good support and firmware capabilities, it's available pretty much everywhere and can be used in multiple applications.

Last edited:
Super reliable, no glitches, no drama just keeps on working.

+1 and on top of all that, if you do need any parts, they are readily available.

It's kind of funny that this camera (that doesn't really need spare parts since it's so reliable) has parts readily available, while other cameras which aren't as reliable and actually need spare parts, don't have any available.

I'm really happy when someone does something so bonehead stupid and I remember I have it on video !!!! ;)

I can't compare to those cameras because I didn't test them, but the Mobius does the job and is small enough for me to hide under a baseball cap when I'm parked.

For the intended purpose it's the shape of them, there is just so many places you can put a mobius where the box shape of other makes make it impossible.
And that they can be used for dashcam is just icing on the cake.
If the new mobius keep up that standart it will mess up a lot for other makers of actioncameras and dashcams.

Back