What SD card for 522GW

I have been having lots of problems with my 522GW with rear camera, I have 4x of these 522GW with rear cameras in different cars and have found the following, sandisk endurance 128GB U3 V30 don't work at 1440p and 720p its freezing crashing locking up screen etc however if I reduce the recording resolution to 1080p front and 720p rear it works fine, from what I can tell the sandisk endurance card I have isn't fast enough to write at 1440p and 720p. I have got myself a Nextbase branded card from Halfords will see how it goes with this.

It would be interesting to know what cards peoples are using with 1440p and 720p setups ? that work reliably without any issues.
with my a129 pro (4k and 1080p) I'm using a samsung evo plus 128gb and so far there hasnt been any issues

From my testing, endurance cards are slow and the Sammy Evo is faster and in my book it's speed that seems to count.

There is advice to only use cards that are built to take dashcams into consideration but my Sammy Evo Plus 128Gb has been running fine in 4 different dashcams now without error, including 2 Nextbase dashcams.

Back