What should I buy? (Denmark)

Trine12

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hi there,

I'm new in this community - but it's so cool that we have a community!
Dashcams aren't that popular in Denmark, but I still with to invest in one. However, I need to get a cheap one; so, not #1 of all Dashcams.

I have found these rather cheap ones from this site: https://manillo.dk/dashcam.html - but I'm not really sure how good the quality is. It might be hard fo you to see when you don't understand Danish, so I've tried to find similar ones on the web. I found the following:

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/installed-a8-smallest-720p-dash-cam-h264-version.612/
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Included-I...Black/product-reviews/B01KA2ZSP4?pageNumber=2

Which one would you recommend?

Hej Trine.
You do not want to go with anything less than 1080p resolution.
All the sellers i have stumbled over here in Denmark seem to either sell high end stuff at even higher end prices, or they sell cheap generic Chinese stuff at a too high price too.
So i cant really recommend any Danish seller, though i have probably not checked them all out.

One of the cheapest way into dashcams right now are the B1W that you can also find on Amazon in UK or probably also Germany, i was given one to test and it have been good since early spring.
You do want to go with a brand 32 Gb or 64 Gb memory card, and dont buy them too cheap there are fakes out there, so i get mine from one of the EU Amazon stores or locally here in Denmark.

If you need further help with shopping just let me know, i cant even help with the install if that are needed and you are hiding somewhere in eastern Jutland where i am.

A 32 or 63 Gb Sandisk A1 marked memory card or any Samsung memory card should be fine,the price here in DK for those should be around 80 to 180 DKkr.
Dont go for the cheapest brands / deals you can find, the memory card are the heart of a system, and you do not want a weak heart.
The memory card are also the weakest part of a good system, so you cant just install aa dashcam and forget about it, you have to take a look at the memory card every now and then to make sure it is fine.
On my PC with the memory card in my card reader it take me 5 minutes to look over a 128 Gb memory card.

Be advised youtube do ruin any good video with their recoding of videos, but here is a review of the B1W

You can also find some reviews of the B1W in our review section or the cameras own sub forum in here.

Hej Trine.
You do not want to go with anything less than 1080p resolution.
All the sellers i have stumbled over here in Denmark seem to either sell high end stuff at even higher end prices, or they sell cheap generic Chinese stuff at a too high price too.
So i cant really recommend any Danish seller, though i have probably not checked them all out.

One of the cheapest way into dashcams right now are the B1W that you can also find on Amazon in UK or probably also Germany, i was given one to test and it have been good since early spring.
You do want to go with a brand 32 Gb or 64 Gb memory card, and dont buy them too cheap there are fakes out there, so i get mine from one of the EU Amazon stores or locally here in Denmark.

If you need further help with shopping just let me know, i cant even help with the install if that are needed and you are hiding somewhere in eastern Jutland where i am.

A 32 or 63 Gb Sandisk A1 marked memory card or any Samsung memory card should be fine,the price here in DK for those should be around 80 to 180 DKkr.
Dont go for the cheapest brands / deals you can find, the memory card are the heart of a system, and you do not want a weak heart.
The memory card are also the weakest part of a good system, so you cant just install aa dashcam and forget about it, you have to take a look at the memory card every now and then to make sure it is fine.
On my PC with the memory card in my card reader it take me 5 minutes to look over a 128 Gb memory card.

Be advised youtube do ruin any good video with their recoding of videos, but here is a review of the B1W

You can also find some reviews of the B1W in our review section or the cameras own sub forum in here.
WOW!!! Thank you so much for your help, it's highly appreciated. That was so kind of you! :D

I'll check it out right away, thank you so much!!

Here to help,,,, and get more cameras out there on the streets in sane drivers cars. :)

Back