Reaction score
Country
Romania
So i have a big dillema...
I'm researching for several days now and I came to this 3 products:

• Mio MiVue C325
  • Prestigio RoadRunner 585
  • Xiaomi Yi
I came to this products due to the availability in my country. I want to buy them from here because of the warranty.
My top pick is the Xiaomi YI (a little bit more exprensive in my here, but I love the Wi-Fi option) and then the Prestigio.

Before that I considered the Xiaomi 70mai, but I have 3 problems with it: It cannot pe rotated, I cannot record a traffic event (at least without screaming to the camera), and it's hard to remove and put it back intro place every time I leave the car (mostly in the summertime)
I also considered the Viofo A119, but it was over my budget.

So...what do you guys think I should get outof those 3? Or maybe you have another recommandation.
(Blueskysea B1W it's not an option)

Thanks.

Can't help with your selection, but "Xiaomi" and "Yi" are two different companies. There used to be some relationship where they had a "Xiaomi yi" camera between the two companies (Yi were making cameras for Xiaomi if I remember).

So "Xiaomi yi" to me would refer to a fairly old camera, and a lot of people keep using that term for search hits, so just be certain on what you're actually buying under "Xiaomi yi". Xiaomi and Yi both have their own dashcam options.

Back