What the A129 Pro (4K Dashcam will look like)

after the latest firmware update, are there any bugs that need to be fixed prior release date? what do you guys think, is it ready yet?

after the latest firmware update, are there any bugs that need to be fixed prior release date? what do you guys think, is it ready yet?
Be patient! It's been less than 48hrs since that firmware update.

I've not found any bugs yet, but I have not finished testing long term parking mode reliability.

Be patient! It's been less than 48hrs since that firmware update.

I've not found any bugs yet, but I have not finished testing long term parking mode reliability.
I'm patient and itching at the same time :LOL:. I will buy one of these when they come available.

Funny thing, I was searching ebay just for fun and typed Viofo A129 RPO Duo and there was someone already advertising one for sale. I went to read all the details on his listing about the item specs and found out it was the the A129 duo, not the pro, then I knew he just threw the pro word on his title to mislead buyers. After that I reported his listing to ebay. soon after that his listing got removed. I hate those miserable scumbags that do that to innocent people. Also claiming to ship from the US and based in China.

There is always people that will try to take your hard earned cash. Unfortunately for novice spotting a con is difficult. The un scrupled sales person does not care, it takes people like yourself to curb and hopefully stop them. They take advantage of the Pro and S version of the A119 and think people will be confused or not read the specs. so they can rip them off. All I can say is beware and only buy from known dealers or direct from Viofo.

Reactions: EGS
The cable and rear camera are compatible.

The GPS mount depends on which version of the mount you have, they will all fit and power the camera but with the first version of the mount the GPS and parking mode signals will not be seen. Can still be used as a spare for mounting in hire cars etc though and spare sticky pads are provided so that they can be swapped over and the old reused on a suction mount or whatever.

Thanks as always Nigel, I was wondering this and after enough reading the various A129 Pro threads I found this post. I got my A129 Duo literally a week or two after release so I'm sure I'll be swapping mounts out. I'm enthusiastic about upgrading to the 4k version, I just hope it remains as solid in high heat as my a129 duo did in the hot summers especially Orlando Florida in August.

I'm enthusiastic about upgrading to the 4k version, I just hope it remains as solid in high heat as my a129 duo did in the hot summers especially Orlando Florida in August.
When driving there should be no issues, although it will feel significantly hotter than than the Duo.

When parked in full sun, it may shut down a bit sooner than the Duo, but there shouldn't be much difference when using the Event Buffered Parking mode (lower power than the other modes), and it will restart itself again when it cools down.

Back